Ostara Swap Gallery (former Witch/Wicca/Pagan) - S/O 03/03/2020

Gallery for the Ostara Swap!

started on Disc; gallery on Lettuce

We have our first sender, so we need a gallery!

Edel = shipped and arrived
MightyMitochondria = shipped and arrived
Ludi = shipped and arrived
thanate = shipped and arrived
Wildblue (emilywilde) = shipped and arrived
Wulf - shipped late with communication and arrived
Nou - IRL and posted
Magpie - IRL and posted

Partners:
Nou <> Magpie
Wildblue <> thanate
Ludi <> Wulf
Edel <> MightyMitochondria

4 Likes

Reserved

Calling:
@Edel
@Nou
@Magpie
@Wildblue (emilywilde)
@thanate
@Ludi
@Wulf
@MightyMitochondria

1 Like

Present and anticipating all the good stuffs!

2 Likes

Yay! :egg::rabbit2:

1 Like

All here. And looking forward to seeing the wonderful things

2 Likes

Present :smile_cat: and crafting.

1 Like

I’m here with needle and thread!:thread:

1 Like

Me too! Excited! :rabbit:

1 Like

I received from @Edel! She, as always, made the most lovely and thoughtful things!

First, stamped ATC’s. They’re so pretty!

Next, she made these gorgeous hare cards. They are so beautiful. I am a little obsessed with wild hares, so I can’t stop gazing at them. I have lots of notes to write in the near future and I’m excited to use these.

![20200304_103356|360x500]
(upload://AtAWtt0rH6hBoEMSOktbBYJrGHt.jpeg)

She also painted this moon gazing hare. It is just so gorgeous. The colors and textures are beautiful. The only question is where to hang it. It needs a home where I can admire it every day.

And there is more! Edel made this really unique amulet pouch. The body of the pouch is fabric and the flap is suede. I adore the crow and can hardly wait to use it.

Edel also sent a delicious candy bar that I shamelessly ate immediately, as well as these candies. The pop candy package is the coolest. I’m saving the wrapper for a future crafty endeavor.

Thank you for everything! :heart:

5 Likes

The hare cards are stunning, @Edel. Did you draw them? I couldn’t bare to use them. I love the torn paper edges.

What a wonderful package!

1 Like

Holy cannoli, what a package! I made ONE tiny little item, just one thing. LOL, you were righteously spoiled, what a great collection of beautiful items. The painting is so lovely and those cards, yas! I would be tempted to send one to myself just so I could keep it, haha.

1 Like

@JoyfulClover no I didn’t draw the hares. I printed them as B+W images and then coloured them with watercolour pencils.

I did do the painting. I got kinda carried away with the hare theme. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dearly love them, Edel! Thank you for replying!

And it was fun seeing the hare moongazing. I felt like it was the cousin to my burrowing badgers!

I got pretty things from @Wildblue! (more words shortly when not on my phone which won’t show me image previews…)

Pretty wrappings & awesome painted card, plus a little roll of flowery washi tape:

forest creature dottee, with extra awesome fat quarter wrapping

Snek! :green_heart: (tho apparently I couldn’t take this picture without getting my finger in at the bottom, phoey)

And a woven spring hoop with anther snake (I said I liked snakes better than rabbits, & she took me at my word!) and some flowers based on things that bloom here in spring… I’m thinking these are a spring beauty and maybe a golden ragwort. :green_heart: :snake::green_heart:

Everything (with better colors)

And a close-up of this guy, who looks a little anxious from this angle. Maybe it has climate anxiety? Me, too, buddy…

Thanks so much, @Wildblue! :grin: Now I just need to figure out where to put the new hoop.

6 Likes

Every little bit of that is super cool. I really adore the snake, so totally wonderful!

2 Likes

I love the snake hoop best of all!

2 Likes

Thanate, I’m so glad it arrived safely. And you’re absolutely right about the flowers (spring beauty and golden ragwort). It was all so fun to make, and I think the dottee’s face probably took on my own expression (which was something like, “am I doing this right??!!”) ok, I’m going to edit and upload thanate’s excellent package that I received today too.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, thanate spoiled me :blush: there was so much awesomeness in this box, and I could tell it was going to be amazing right away:

There were so many things, but this lil guy was right near the top. It’s so pretty, this image is perfect for me. Maybe I’ll try to make it into a journal cover.

Almost an entire group shot, and some close ups. I’m in love with this hare stamp, which I’m excited to use soon in my bullet journal. I adore the feathers and embroidered goddess doll, and the candles are so cool! The balm is really good, too! My hands are starting to get cracked they’re so dry.

Tea! :purple_heart:
![image|489x500]
(upload://xl7frywYh2Ac2r5ZdXQ3HJ0ZWNa.jpeg)

So Thanate also sent some plants to propagate, for a little succulent garden. I hope I’m doing this right. Most of them just sit dry until they take root, and a few of them looked like they were ready to go in the pots. Oh, and purple lichen! :seedling::seedling::seedling:image|375x500

Thanks so much Thanate! I was so excited to see this today, and every little thing is awesome. I hope you are feeling better too!

3 Likes

@Wildblue
What kind of black paper did you draw your mushroom on? The dotee face is truly magical! The colors, and expression!? Wonderful! Plus the extra needle felting! Super cool! I hope he gets his own thread$

Speaking of…that woven hoop is one of the most interesting and fun I’ve seen! It looks like he is lying in a bed of leaves! Great use of fabric strips! And you painted the hoop! He should get a thread, too!

:four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

1 Like

@thanate
How did you ever pack and ship those shell candles? And you sent plants!! And seeds! You sent growy things! I love them!

The feathers are destined for something great. Theyre basically the beginning of a stumpwork piece, or a needle felted object! Absolutely love!

:shamrock: :metal: :four_leaf_clover: