Pastel Easter Temari

My second ball, made for @endymion in a private swap, celebrating the exclusive LC temari club (members: 2). Join us folks, they’re not as hard as they look!

The pattern of layered spindles and obi around the equator is “Long Life” from Suess’ Japanese Temari, with colors changed. Post for display pillows here: Scrappy Sachet (or temari display pillow) - Photo Tutorial!

I made the same base as last time, with a yarn-wrapped pompom. A simple six division over the thread layer.

I somehow managed to take zero head-on pictures of the center, but this group shot shows it best. Featuring Hands Around the World Temari and my third ball, Sunflower Temari.

15 Likes

Very pretty but I’m waiting to see yellow flower one soon.

2 Likes

All of them are so unique and beautiful! I imagine that they are a good way to use up a lot of thread…

Keep them coming…they really are fascinating…

1 Like

This is so pretty and I totally LOVE it! Thanks again! The little Teesha patch cushion smells like heaven.

Can’t wait to see the next one, and learn more!

1 Like

Seriously lovely. You guys are rocking these babies!

2 Likes

So pretty! I love how the green looks like grass.

3 Likes

Seconded! :smiley:

1 Like

This made me laugh. Good stuff

3 Likes

Amazing club, I want to join so bad. Each time I see one of these balls I am more impressed.

2 Likes

You would of course, have a collection of blue balls… :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

These are stunning!! I think I’ll put this on my list of new crafts to try after the quarantine ends!

1 Like