Personalized Reindeer Ornaments

I made these cute ornaments for LittleBookLover and my nephews and niece!

They are machine embroidered from a design I bought on UrbanThreads (I resized the design a bit because the original seemed more like a mini Squishmallow than an ornament intended to hang on the tree). Each ornament is personalized with the recipient’s name on the back.

28 Likes

These are adorable! I love that you tweaked the pattern to suit your needs, and the coordinating thread on the scarf and name on each one is the perfect finishing touch!

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, so cute! Completely adorable.

I do not need an embroidery machine
I do not need an embroidery machine
I DO NOT…

6 Likes

These came out so nicely! I love how you improved on the design by personalizing each one. Beautiful.

3 Likes

Ack! You were working on these during the zoom. They came out so awesome! They are like personalized home made squishmallow ornaments!

3 Likes

I love these so much!!

2 Likes

Reindeer assembled! Wow, you finished those fast. I just saw them on a big piece of fabric this Tuesday! They look so cute and the names on the back are so nice. Oh and the little heart tag :heart:

4 Likes

these are so cute! I love them. I know you altered them, but i still want to squeeze them. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah, they are adorable - what a lovely gift!

1 Like

Thank you, everyone! The kids just opened their ornaments and they were very well received :blush:.

But @Magpie, it’s so much fun to have one! :wink:

@irid3sc3nt - that heart tag was flash of inspiration. I was thinking it would be neat to add a little tag to the ornaments and that’s what I came up with. It turns out that trying to get a heart to stitch out that tiny is not the easiest thing to do. I purchased a tiny heart design, but I wasn’t happy with how it turned out, so I used my very minimal embroidery design skills and created the heart that ended up on the tag. I was pretty pleased with the results!

@gozer, they’re like mini mini squishmallows and very squeezable - though I think I probably used a much higher fluff ratio than a squishmallow, I couldn’t believe just how much polyfill I was able to get into each one!

3 Likes

Hooray! :tada: These holiday masterpieces are a Featured Project! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us. And keep creating in 2024! :tada:

2 Likes

I can’t ever imagine an ornament more adorable than these! They are SOOOO super great!!!
I love the little matching scarves. :heart:

1 Like

How did I miss seeing these? They are SO cute!!!

2 Likes

These are incredibly adorable. Grabby hands!

1 Like

Treasures for all of them to admire year after year!

1 Like

Those are so fabulous!

1 Like