Positive Affirmations R-3

End of summer always makes me feel like another round of Positive Affirmations swap, are you feeling it too?

Make Time For Yourself -watercolour by @jemimah

Iโ€™m thinking sign ups from Sept 1-10, send outs Oct 2nd which makes for 3 weeks of crafting time. There are some Halloween swaps planned right now but this one is a small, low-pressure swap thatโ€™s open to all crafting styles and levels. Itโ€™s one small item, a treat (edible, tea, or non-consumable, like stickers, etc) & a personal note. Extras are not required to keep it as simple and easy as possible but of course you can indicate if youโ€™re hoping to include them in your package and Iโ€™ll try to pair you up accordingly.

Here are the past 2 incredible galleries:

Round-1 gallery
Round-2 gallery

8 Likes

I can never say no to this.

2 Likes

Yes please-I need some happiness!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve got some travel plans around those dates, so I wonโ€™t be able to join this time, but Iโ€™ll look forward to seeing the fabulous gallery!

1 Like

3 so farโ€ฆ
Calling past participants:
@Kwality570
@Cyn-energy
@kayrun
@Reinikka
@imera
@AIMR
@geekgirl
@Smmarrt
@curiousfae

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll definitely sign up. I love this one!!!

1 Like

Thinking about itโ€ฆ.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Let me see how far I get with the other two swaps to see if I can do it. Iโ€™m sure I can get a small in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ATCs are small & perfect for this. Just sayinโ€™ :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to participate :heart:

2 Likes

1 Like

This is such a special swap!
I am traveling for a few more days, but hope to join at the end of signups :heart:

2 Likes

Oooh, what a good idea!

1 Like