Prayer Flag Spring 2023 Gallery

Post your prayer flags here!

Prayer Flag Spring 2023 discussion thread.

2 Likes

Yay I get first dibs on the gallery, AND I get to enjoy a @Kwality570 creation! Behold!
If my randomly small photo is hard to read it says “Shine bright you amazing weirdo” and this is so utterly perfect for me and my life right now.

And the super shiny lovely card:

I adore this! Thank you!

13 Likes

I can’t help but smile just looking at it. I love the sun’s face, cheery font, and bright colors.

1 Like

Love love love, that’s just the best way to start this gallery.

2 Likes

oh, so happy!
this is wonderful, @Kwality570

2 Likes

A beautiful and cheerful way to start the gallery!

2 Likes

Oh Excellent!!! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

This is just so wonderful and so @Kwality570! Her style shines through in any medium. A great start the the gallery!

3 Likes

That is so gorgeous and happy @Kwality570! I love the words!!

2 Likes

Lovely weirdo flag. so fun and happy.

2 Likes

I got this glorious flag from @MightyMitochondria for my “all rocks are good rocks” theme:

(plus a bunch of cool wool & linen scraps!)

11 Likes

Denim and linen…swoon! The addition of the rocks makes it very organic…love how it sort of looks like a tori…a Japanese gateway

1 Like

Yay! I am so glad you like it. Sewing rocks to fabric is a major departure from my usual style. I enjoyed the challenge.

Note to other swappers: no one is expected to send extras! I partnered myself with thanate because we were already planning a private swap for the wool and linen scraps. It was easier to mail it all together all in one package. Plus, I selfishly wanted to craft a rock theme!

5 Likes

Awesome flag! I love the organic feel of it. Like it evolved out of a forest somewhere, to be the flag thanate needed it to be…

3 Likes

@thanate, speaking of good rocks, check out this beautiful place! We just finished hiking this nature preserve. It was so peaceful. We only saw four people the whole time.

8 Likes

Very kewl!! Reminds me of a Japanese temple!!

My husband used to always pick up a small rock in all the places we visited. I have 3 small rocks stacked on my desk “altar” (special things)!

4 Likes

Lots of great geological formations there!! And sedimentary rocks I’m guessing.

1 Like

Ooh, impressive! I need to find more good hiking places on the piedmont side of the fall line here-- we’re a little too coastal plain for good scrambling rocks & overhangs.

2 Likes

I have a special rock my dad brought me home from Alaska. My kids still think every rock is special, lol.

Love the flag! I have never seen rocks so celebrated. :heart:

Amazing hiking spot!!! Wow!

4 Likes

That’s really special, I like it so much.