Scaredy Cat Halloween Pillowcases

When I spotted aqua out of the corner of my eye while passing the seasonal prints aisle at JoAnn, I had to stop. And when they went on sale, I had to go back.

ScaredyCatPillowcases02

I had to have the cats and then chose another print from the collection for the cuff.

ScaredyCatPillowcases04

ScaredyCatPillowcases03

The black band is a Kona cotton.

As per usual, they’re made with the jellyroll/burrito method and with french seams. I have put them away until October, but it’s tempting to start using them! Here they are on the backside of the guest room duvet for a quick action shot.

ScaredyCatPillowcases01

18 Likes

That fabric is :star_struck:! Perfectly made as usual!

Gorgeous! I love a good French seam :wink:

These put the FUN in functional! fabulous pattern choices and expert execution as usual. You’ll be stylin’ come October!

Thanks so much, friends!

Oh! And I did all the cutting while rewatching Grease. Rest In Peace, Olivia Newton-John.

3 Likes

These are way too cute!

These are so fun! I love a touch of Halloween! Its cool that they are halloween, but not in your face Halloween.

1 Like

Those prints are fabulous!

1 Like

Thanks, all!

Aren’t they? There are a few others in the line and some variations in colorway, too.

1 Like

Love the pillows! That fabric reminds of the artwork of Shag, aka Josh Agle. Although if he actually designed it I’m sure it would cost a small fortune for fabric.

I thought the same thing! According to the selvage it’s Johnny Yanok, who I haven’t yet looked into.