SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS - SO July 10

Leanns sun copy

GALLERY

Summer is here! With summer comes all the Sunshine & Rainbows we have been waiting for all season. Let’s celebrate this bright and fun time of year with a swap dedicated to all the happiness around us.

SUNSHINE & RAINBOWS!!! :sunny: :rainbow:
Special thanks to @Kwality570 for letting me use her sunshine for the image.

This swap will be a low-stress swap for only two small items. Swap Sizes.

We will have mandatory weekly check-in questions to make sure everyone is on track. Please message in the thread before sending your questionnaire.

Sign-ups will run June 3rd – 12th.
Send Outs will be July 10th.

Can you join? Check out the SWAP RULES. Any questions, feel free to message me @gozer.

:sun_behind_large_cloud: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sunny: :rainbow: :rainbow:

QUESTIONNIARE
The Sunshine & Rainbows Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name and address, including the country, as it would appear on a package

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?(YES/NO)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old(YES/NO)
Will you post pictures within three days of receiving?

Five types of things you would like to receive:

Is there anything you would not like to receive?
What type of things do you enjoy making?

Do you have any allergies?

Are there any allergens in your home?

Link to your Pinterest:
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?

6 Likes

Sent: :sunny:
Package Received: :rainbow:
Late: :cloud_with_rain:
Contact @gozer : :open_umbrella:

Participant Listing:

@gozer :rainbow:
@momiemae :rainbow:
@saintcady :rainbow:
@kittykill :sunny:
@Kwality570 :rainbow:
@wendiek :sunny:
@Annchen :sunny:
@pioneer9 :rainbow:
@EclecticDreamer 1st Swap! :rainbow:
@Tapestry :rainbow:
@jeanneleigh :rainbow:
@wittychild :rainbow:

Partners:

@saintcady@Annchen
@wittychild@jeanneleigh
@Tapestry@kittykill
@EclecticDreamer@momiemae
@pioneer9@gozer
@wendiek@Kwality570

3 Likes

I’m totally in for this one!!! I LOVE sunshine and rainbows. I even have a little rainbow gallery wall in my craft room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks so cute and easy.

2 Likes

I really really really would like to, but I’m burnt out. I need to work on my own stuff. I’ll check out the gallery when it is available! :sunny: :rainbow:

7 Likes

On the fence. If I wrap up all my current swap commitments in time (OWS and OTT) I’ll sign up.

2 Likes

Remember, these are smalls!

Such a cute theme! I’m sure I have some scraps of rainbow fabric somewhere …

2 Likes

Tempting!

1 Like

There are so many options, a little coin purse with some ATC’s tucked inside. A mug rug, artwork, felt pins, magnets, friendship banners, bookmarks, earrings, simple necklaces, notecards, keychains, and more!

2 Likes

You’re killing me, Smalls!

3 Likes

Ooh seriously considering. I love rainbows

1 Like

:frowning: I would LOOOVEEE! To do this swap - but I’m not very active on the site. I’ve been on a cell phone, no laptop, since Craftster went away, and I use phone internet differently than computer internet. I love rainbows and hearts (and sunshine). If nothing else I’ll watch the swap, and if you have need of a swap Angel let me know!

4 Likes

I’ll have to think about it… A bit of vacation craft swapping sounds really nice!

1 Like

You could comment a bit on different topics to get the activity requirement before sign ups are over…

2 Likes

Annchen: I’m working on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love Summer! Not the biggest fan of wearing rainbow colours but I do love all the colours and rainbows are so magical.

Not sure what to ask for or what to craft but I”ll so some thinking and will sign up. Love to swap and smalls are easy to squeeze in :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Raeraethejetplane & @EclecticDreamer We love new swappers! And this swap is for two smalls, so it should be one overwhelming to start with. Do your commenting, check out the site, and join! It’ll be fun. we would love to have you both!

1 Like

Does it help that there is an app for this site? I get when certain things mesh well with your brain

1 Like

:open_mouth::flushed: I didn’t realize there was an app! Maybe that would help. Off to check it out. Thanks!

1 Like