TV Dinner/Cafeteria Tray Ornament Tags

We’ve been having fun with TheMrsterT’s cafeteria/TV trays for the occasional themed meal ever since their inauguration last year, so when I found this glass ornament at a garage sale over summer, I snagged it up!

Adding the tags to personalize a store bought ornament has become a tradition over the last few years. These are cut out of papers using dies and a Sizzix Big Shot. They represent an inside joke and the year.

21 Likes

Oh, it’s great that you found a TV dinner ornament! Nice that you could give it a more personal touch, too.

1 Like

nice idea to tag the ornaments. I sometimes write the date and occasion with a sharpie marker; yours are much more elegant!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

Love it!

This year I bought Jim & I an ornament to represent our year, and I bought another for Ada to represent hers. For Jim and I: a little bee hive, for the addition of Ada B :honeybee: in our lives; and for Ada a little yellow felt pterodactyl, because she makes sounds we think sound like a dinosaur and sometimes call her Tiny Pterodactyl. Now I want to unpack my jewelry making supplies so I can add year tags to them. Alas! I’ll have to wait until next year.

5 Likes

Thanks! I love your ornament theme choices!

hilarious!