Weasley Sweater for 30 month old

Hi there, Friends!
Here is my latest sweater. This one, like the 17 month old one is for my daughter. I used the same pattern as last time but lengthened the pieces a bit as she is tall for her age. This time rather than doing an initial I went with a heart. It is duplicate stitched on just like the initial on the last one was. I like the idea that if they got handed down to another child the sweater could be altered to reflect the new wearer. So you could unpick the letter or heart and do it over in the new letter or image.
The yarn is Starlight (60% superwash wool, 25% polymide, 15% reflective polyester) purchased from Hobbii. I chose this yarn for the wool content and the reflective threads running through it. We walk a lot and at dusk I like that if wearing this the headlights from oncoming cars will light her up like a beacon. I haven’t got a night pic of it yet, but yesterday I happily discovered that the sunlight does it as well. It goes from looking like a medium-dark blue sweater to a medium dark blue sweater with lights in it! Score!

Thanks for looking!

20 Likes

It’s so dang cute on her, I can’t even stand it!

2 Likes

I love it!!! Just the cutest!!

1 Like

It came out so great! And I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, Friends!

1 Like

That sweater is adorable!
And its model is even more adorable!

2 Likes

So cute! :blush:

2 Likes

Oh my word, that is a cute child!

Oh, and the sweater looks great! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

My goodness! SO DANG CUTE!

1 Like

Adorable. She has the cutest smile. The sweater is perfect.

2 Likes

So stinkin’ cute! Great job!

:dizzy: Oooooh yeaaaaaah! Your wonderful project is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

Too cute!

1 Like

This is so great! I love how you’ve made it interchangeable :smiley:

1 Like