Easter Craftalong

Thanks! I’m also making little carrots and then I’ll put the crochet pieces on one separate garland on their own.

3 Likes

Carrots are a great idea!

2 Likes

Ridiculously cute! Carrots will be so adorable. Are you planning other shapes? Eggies, flowers?
I just saw some cutie-pie flowers…
Ah, here, @susieoregon had them listed in STS. Maybe she’d share a pattern link, if you’re interested :).

Ok, I might be interested. Here’s a cute flat egg pattern.

3 Likes

Ohhh those ARE cute. Hmm maybe i’ll have to add these to the garland. 3 bunnies, 2 eggs and a couple of carrots could be really cute

2 Likes

I love your bunny garland! The carrots sound like a cute addition although they are adorable as is.

@Magpie - they are cherry blossoms! Great way to use up tiny balls. Easy pattern and diagram for free here.

4 Likes

So pretty!
I liked your daisies too, they are really cheerful. Do you block them to keep the shape, use any starch etc? My crochet ends up very curly, I should probably block items I want to stay flat but… laziness prevails! Yours turned out great though, if that’s your secret, I am IN!

3 Likes

Here is my post for the daisy coasters and the link to the pattern is at the bottom.

I also dislike blocking! If the pattern is done correctly it shouldn’t curl, but I do tend to have a more relaxed stitch. If you tend to crochet tightly, consider going up a hook size and see if that helps. I didn’t block any of these flowers.

4 Likes

Oh, well, that might be exactly my problem, lol. After so many years making ami I tend to use a hook that’s 3 sizes too small and then pull the yarn tight as can be! LOL, my poor hands. I’ll try to relearn myself a looser stitch :wink:

3 Likes

Here’s my carrot addition:

5 Likes