Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

GAL-LERY

What better way to celebrate our Gal Pals than GALENTINE’S DAY! And this year, let’s make a swap out of it!
Galentine’s Day is February 13th and was started in Parks and Recreation by the character Leslie Knope. This holiday is to celebrate the beautiful friendships amongst ladies. You don’t have to be single, it’s not about that, it’s all about friendship!
This year we are going to celebrate by exchanging Galentines Cards! Each card will include an EXTRA SMALL item. You can try for something you can fit into an envelope and send along with the card.

Send out Jan 31.

SWAP DETAILS

:heart: Make handmade greeting cards with any medium or style you choose and pick the number of cards you would like to send. You can go ahead and make them ahead of time too!
:orange_heart: Include 1 EXTRA SMALL item with your card.
:yellow_heart: Write a note in the cards to your partner.
:green_heart: This is for swappers of all abilities, but your cards should be made using your best effort
:blue_heart: You must be willing to ship internationally because tracking will not be required since this is a paper swap
:purple_heart: If your card is lost in transit or is missing (2 weeks within the same country or 4 weeks for international), your card must be resent.

PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS

• Must post in the swap thread before signing up
  • Must be a member for at least 1 month
  • Must have posted at least 15 times
  • Must have completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at the same time
  • Is not currently signed up for more than 5 swaps
  • Does not have negative feedback
  • Is at least 16 years old

To join send a private message to organizer @gozer with the following questionnaire:

Galentine’s Day Swap Questionnaire
Name of Swap: Galentine’s Day Card Swap
Lettuce Craft Username:
Email Address:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
How many cards did you make? 3 or 6 or ALL?
Do you understand that if your card is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Have you posted in the swap thread?

PS - I used most of @geekgirls questionnaire for this one, but since we are such good friends, I think she will forgive me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Sent :love_letter:
Received :two_hearts:
Contact @gozer :nauseated_face:

@gozer - 6 :two_hearts:: :two_hearts::two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@geekgirl - 6 :love_letter: :two_hearts::two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Tapestry - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Kwality570 - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
@jeanneleigh - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter::two_hearts::two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@endymion - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts::two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@irid3sc3nt - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts:
@AIMR - 6 :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:
@jemimah - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter:
@wittychild - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Myruka - 6 :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@Bunny1kenobi - 6 :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@bluebird - 6 :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:: :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Myrthena - 3 :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts:
@Lynx - 3 :two_hearts: :two_hearts::two_hearts:
@Megwell - 3 :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@curiousfae - 3 :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts:
@Abbeeroad - 3 :love_letter: :love_letter: :two_hearts:
@HeroicHatchling - 3 :love_letter::two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@Annchen - 3 :love_letter::love_letter::love_letter:

To keep things fair. I created it so that each person has one international partner. Geekgirl & Kwality570 were gracious enough to take two each. Since we ended on an odd number (99 cards!!!), there is one round-robin.
Partners
@gozer → wittychild, Myruka, bluebird, Jeanneleigh, Tapestry, Megwell.
@geekgirl → Jemimah, Myruka, endymion, WittyChild, Irid3sc3nt, Abbeeroad.
@Tapestry → Jemimah, Jeanneleigh, Bunny1kenobi, gozer, AIMR, endymion.
@Kwality570 → Jemimah, AnnChen, Myruka, endymion, AIMR, Leanneleigh.
@Jeanneleigh → Mytherna, Tapestry, Irid3sc3nt, gozer, Kwality570, Bluebird.
@endymion → Jemimah, Kwality570, geekgirl, Abbeeroad, Bluebird, Tapestry.
@irid3sc3nt → AnnChen, AIMR, HeroicHatchling, Curiousfae, Jeanneleigh, geekgirl.
@jeanneleigh → Myrthena, Tapestry, irid3sc3nt, gozer, Kwality570, bluebird.
@endymion → Jemimah, Kwality570, geekgirl, Abbeeroad, Bluebird, Tapestry.
@irid3sc3nt → AnnChen, AIMR, HeroicHatchling, Curiousfae, Jeanneleigh, geekgirl.
@AIMR → Myrthena, Bunny1kenobi, Irid3sc3nt, Heroic Hathcling, Kwality570, Tapestry.
@jemimah → geekgirl, Kwality570, Abbeeroad, Curiousfae, Tapestry, endymion.
@wittychild → gozer, Megwell, Myruka, bluebird, Heroic Hatchling, geekgirl.
@Myruka → Wittychild, gozer, geekgirl, Kwality570, Curiousfae, Bunny1kenobi.
@Bunny1kenobi → AnnChen, Myruka, AIMR, Tapestry, gozer, Bluebird.
@bluebird → Wittychild, gozer, Lynx, endymion, Bunny1kenobi, Jeanneleigh.
@Myrthena → Lynx, AIMR, Jeanneleigh.
@Lynx → Myrthena, Megwell, Bluebird.
@Megwell → Wittychild, Lynx, Bunny1kenobi.
@Curiousfae → Jemimah, Myruka, irid3sc3nt.
@abbeeroad → Jemimah, endymoin, geekgirl.
@HeroicHatchling → Wittychild, AIMR, irid3sc3nt.
@Annchen → irid3sc3nt, Bunny1kenobi, Kwality570.

7 Likes

@Kwality570 was good enough to throw some ideas out for Extra Smalls on the idea thread.
She wrote,
I want to do it and make some extra smalls! We could all start the extra smalls early too, right? I’d assume they’d be somewhat generic, but correct me if I’m wrong. I’m thinking happy things about friendship and crafting would work.

My mind is swimming with ideas. I’m thinking things like this:
Small cross stitch pieces