Halloween Costume Challenge 2021

Here’s my entry!

2 Likes

Ooh I have a costume to enter this year. Nothing crazy elaborate but I had fun making it during the great Quar.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if the costume i made counts as “hand made” enough. It is a black cat for which i knitted the tail and hand-sewed it onto bike shorts we already had and a knitted hat with crochet accents. But she wore a black regular shirt and pants with it.

2 Likes

Here’s my entry!

Dinosaur Skeleton Costumes - Halloween Costume Entry 2021

2 Likes

Here’s my set of costumes!

Family of Kigurumi - 2 Axolotls and a Unicorn

2 Likes

Loving all these submissions!

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

Fireman in a fire truck

3 Likes

Here’s my costume entry!

2 Likes

:skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy:

It’s Time to VOTE! Scroll up to the first post in the thread, where you can see links to everyone’s entries, and cast your vote in the poll. Poll will close automatically at the end of the day, on November 12.

:skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy: :skull: :candy:

Congratulations to @AudiobookLover! Your entry, Fireman in a Fire Truck has won the Halloween Costume Challenge!

7 Likes

Congrats @AudiobookLover!! What an awesome costume!

3 Likes

@AudiobookLover, way to go!

3 Likes

Congrats, great job!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @AudiobookLover ! You did such an amazing job on that costume and it looked like your son had a blast with it!

3 Likes

Congrats @AudiobookLover It was so adorable and a TON of work!

1 Like

Congratulations, @AudiobookLover ! Your little firefighter was adorable in his truck!

3 Likes

Thank you so much, everyone! LittleBookLover will be getting a new toy with the Amazon gift card :blush:.

5 Likes