Halloween Costume Challenge!
The most wonderful time of the year is nearly here… Halloween! The perfect time to be anything your heart desires. Or to dress your kiddos up as anything their hearts desire! So pull your fabric sheers out of your secret hiding place, grab your faithful glue gun, and get crafting on a totally epic Halloween costume!
YOUR MISSION - CRAFT AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN COSTUME!
- Your costume may be for yourself, or for a family member or friend.
- You may have help or collaborate on the costume with an immediate family member like your spouse.
- Your costume may contain some purchased elements, but must be predominantly handmade by you. (Examples of purchased items could be a crown, to go with the princess dress you sewed.)
- Each LC member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread. If you wish to submit a group or family set of costumes, it will count as 1 entry.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on November 4th.
The winner of the Halloween Costume Challenge will receive a $20 Amazon gift card!
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Fashin & Wearables Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- Halloween Costume Entry 2021” (example: Jennie’s Witch Costume - Halloween Costume Entry 2021). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on November 5th - 11th.
- The winner will be announced on November 12th.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!