COMPETE Invite Your Partner 2024 Swap - NEW SEND DATE - Send Out April 2

Just sent in my questionnaire (finally)! I’m so excited to swap with @jemimah. I’m still noodling on what to make exactly.

4 Likes

11/230…glad I started early! I have a bunch of W-2’s to get done by tomorrow so I won’t be working on this until later tonight or maybe Wednesday!

I have my supplies for my second partner as well so I can break up the task.

I did order more yarn in a different colorway for a friend but then I remembered another friend that also wanted the same thing, so more yarn! I love making things for others!

3 Likes

Yes! So excited to trade some art!

3 Likes

i’ve been thinking about this one!! i had such a great time last time and i’m def itching for a swap!!

3 Likes

Great! I’ve added you to the list :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

We’re up to ten pairings already - I’m really looking forward to the gallery for this swap, it’s going to be full of all sorts of awesome in all shapes and sizes!

7 Likes

I figured out what I am making. I was planning to start last weekend, but time got away from me. I have a plan of attack for this weekend. I won’t finish, but I think I can get a decent start.

5 Likes

Fantastic! One thing I love about this swap is that you can get creating right away, before sign ups close.

4 Likes

I just sent in my sign up for a little trade with Bluebird! I’m so excited!

5 Likes

I’m excited too! Thank you for asking me! :blush:

4 Likes

I haven’t starting making mine yet, but I’m hoping to do so tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like

Looking at the partners, this gallery is going to be so great!

2 Likes

Working on some ideas. Nothing concrete but the practice is loosening up the old creative engine. :smiley:

5 Likes

I have a craft date this weekend to play with some new supplies I magically acquired. :wink: Not sure something will come of it for this swap but I’m at least hoping it sparks some creative juices!

7 Likes

I was considering suggesting a private swap with @AudiobookLover and then realized that this would be a great option for swapping! And she’s agreed to play! :blush:

Do I need to fill out another q, @jemimah? I’m happy to do so, but also don’t want to clutter up your inbox unnecessarily.

2 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire. I’m looking forward to swapping with @Bunny1kenobi!

2 Likes

Just a short PM will be fine, no need to send the whole form again. But make sure you send all the info to your partner too.

2 Likes

Made some good progress on one piece today!

2 Likes

It’s been ages since I’ve had time to do anything but I finally got my space reorganized & destashed & the past couple days you can’t get me outta there! I didn’t think I’d be able to do this one but I’m in, @mel & I are gonna swap.

10 Likes

Yay!!

1 Like