POLL: Swaps for Round Three: Voting 7/21-7/28

Holiday Present swap is open!

2 Likes

4x6 to 5x7 works for me.
Iā€™m open to any ideas. Altering a cook cover and adding in pages sounds find. Are you going to suggest a number of pages or signatures?

1 Like

Mmmmm, at least 2 signatures with about 25 - 35 pages? I use a lot of Nancy Drew covers and Iā€™ll have to count the pages when I get home from work.

Concertinas/accordion books, thoughā€¦or interactive parts (ie pop ups)ā€¦or non-traditional structures that donā€™t lend themselves to signaturesā€¦ There are so many possibilities! Iā€™d just want it to be oneā€™s best effort and something that took some time and consideration. Like even if it were a quick and easy style of bookbinding, it would have something really creative involved in the content or cover. Questionnaire could specify preference for a book with things in it or a blank book. Sending just the cover does help with postage.

ETA: So. Many. Enticing. Swaps. :exploding_head: Ah, what a nice problem to have!

1 Like

Use What You Have is up and running!

3 Likes

What a great line-up. I love how so many of you were just sitting on that ā€œenterā€ button for the news. lol The bed didnā€™t have a chance to get cold. :laughing:

5 Likes

Wow! So many great choices! Iā€™ve already signed up for two.

Fridge Magnet Swap is up!

And yeahā€¦ Iā€™m gonna have to think really hard about which ones to join! So many good choices! XD

3 Likes

Iā€™ve signed up for Happy Mail, and when my first swap package arrives Iā€™m going to sign up for a couple more!
Canā€™t wait to get crafting for one of you again xx

1 Like

Handmade Journal Swap is posted!

2 Likes

Ongoing ATCs is up, claiming starts tomorrow: (go ahead & send your questionnaires as soon as youā€™re ready)

For those of you who remember the old system, Iā€™ve combined the gallery & discussion threads. If this gets confusing, we can always separate them back out again, but for the moment this seems reasonable. That thread is here:

2 Likes

Yay!!

1 Like

Woot!! Ongoing atc is back, yaā€™ll! Signing up when on computer!

I WANT ALL MY SWAP PARTNERS ALREADY! Now now now! :crazy_face: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha I definitely understand that feeling but Iā€™m actually a little grateful theyā€™re not starting for a few days, since Iā€™m already super busy this week! Next week Iā€™ll have time to really dive in once I get my partners! XD

2 Likes

Sign Ups for Happy Mail end Friday afternoon! It had a lot of votes but only 9 people have signed up so hurry on over and send in your questionnaire!

1 Like

Hahaha same!

1 Like

Now youā€™re free! Swap away!

1 Like

Iā€™m on it! woohoo! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Sign ups for the Vintage Halloween swap end tonight at midnight. We have 9 people right now. Who wants to make it an even 10?