The Great Lettuce Craft Holiday Bakeoff! 2021

No worries, any excuse to make and eat yummies is ok in my book, regardless of the traditional time for it :slight_smile:
As a kid I preferred latkes to sofganyot (jelly doughnuts, sort of) in Hannukah.

3 Likes

Working on my entry today! Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Maple Cinnamon Glaze!

6 Likes

Gotta love it when the cake releases from the pan perfectly!

2 Likes

Hereā€™s my entry. Canā€™t wait to see what you all come up with!

3 Likes

Shoot! I totally forgot about this.

1 Like

Me too!! And I baked scones just this morning - all gone now of course but were served with homemade (and homegrown) strawberry jam! I baked gemberkoek for my mumā€™s Christmas package the other day (shared that recipe here previously).

1 Like

Fear not! The challenge is open for entries until New Yearā€™s Day! Plenty of time to bake something fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I completely forgot to link my entry!
Here she goes!

3 Likes

Here is my entry!

3 Likes

Ah, I have an entry! Thanks to @AudiobookLover for suggesting it!

3 Likes

Reminder: You have until midnight tonight to post a baking project!

1 Like

I made it!

3 Likes

:christmas_tree: :cookie: :gift: :cupcake: :christmas_tree: :pie: :gift: :clinking_glasses: :christmas_tree: :champagne: :gift: :cookie: :christmas_tree: :cupcake: :gift: :pie: :christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses: :gift: :champagne: :christmas_tree:

Voting is now OPEN in this challenge! Scroll to the bottom of the first post to vote!

:christmas_tree: :cookie: :gift: :cupcake: :christmas_tree: :pie: :gift: :clinking_glasses: :christmas_tree: :champagne: :gift: :cookie: :christmas_tree: :cupcake: :gift: :pie: :christmas_tree: :clinking_glasses: :gift: :champagne: :christmas_tree:

The winner of the Great Lettuce Craft Holiday Bakeoff isā€¦ a tie!

@saranethx and her Cranberries and Cream Danish Braid has tied with @Abbeeroadā€™s Yule Log Cake! Congratulations to both our winners. Please send me a PM with your email address so I can send your Amazon gift card. And thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

14 Likes

Wow! Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh, how exciting! Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

2 Likes