CLOSED - ATCoin Swap Round 2 - S/U 4/8 - S/O 5/6

Gallery
Previous Gallery

What is an Artist Trading Coin?
An Artist Trading Coin or ATCoin is a 2.5" circle of art/collage created on a thicker base such as a cereal box.
How to make ATCoins and Why
ATCoins Introduction

Samples
@pioneer9 ATCoin pinterest board
@geekgirl’s ACTCoin pinterest board
Random ATCoin pinterest board

SWAP DETAILS

• Swap name: ATCoin Swap
  • Craftster member who is organizing this swap: geekgirl
  • Sign-up date range: 3/27-4/8
  • Date to send item by: May 6, 2024
  • Limited to a certain number of people? No
  • Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
  • Age requirement? 16

ORGANIZER REQUIREMENTS

• Has organized a previous swap on old site: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS

• Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days.
  • Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft.
  • Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules.
  • Participant is at least 16 years old.
  • Understands that even though tracking is not required for a paper swap, participant must resend if envelope is lost in transit.
  • Participant must post in this swap thread at least once before signing up.

SWAP OVERVIEW

• At the end of the sign up period, partners will be assigned and sent their partner’s questionnaire which includes a list of favorite topics and themes. You will create three Artist Trading coins for your partner in your favorite medium, inspired by their questionnaire. ATCoins must be mailed to your partner on or before 5/6/24.
  • Since the swap is paper only and requires minimal postage, you must be willing to send internationally for this swap.
  • Even though you are not required to send a tracking number, you must resend if your ATCoins are lost in transit.
  • You must send a private message to the organizer, geekgirl and your assigned partner, when you send your piece and when you receive your partner’s ATCoins.

To participate, post at least once in this swap thread and send a private message containing the following questionnaire information to geekgirl:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: ATCoin Swap

Lettuce Craft Username:

Email Address:

Your Real Name:

Mailing Address Including Country:

Confirm that are at least 16 years old: YES or NO

Do you understand that if your art is lost in transit, you will need to resend? YES or NO

Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers? Yes or NO

Any allergies pertaining to this swap?

Any allergens in your workspace?

What are your favorite colors or patterns?

What are your least favorite colors or patterns?

Any items you do NOT want - feathers, fur, leather?

Do you have a Pinterest or another type of link to share with your partner for inspiration?

Would you like 1, 2, or 3 partners?

List of at least 10 themes/subjects you love and would like to receive:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO geekgirl VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

4 Likes

Participants:

@geekgirl
@curiousfae
@Tapestry
@gozer
@Abbeeroad
@jeanneleigh
@Bunny1kenobi
@Tee - 1st swap!
@Myruka
@LindyBlues
@Townie - 1st swap!
@megwell
@Kwality570
@pioneer9
@thanate

# Participant Send To
1 geekgirl Tee, Bunny1kenobi, curiousfae
2 curiousfae Tapestry, LindyBlues, geekgirl
3 Tapestry Abberoad, curiousfae
4 gozer Myruka, JeanneLeigh
5 Abberoad Tapestry
6 JeanneLeigh pioneer9, thanate, gozer
7 Bunny1kenobi thanate, geekgirl, Megwell
8 Tee geekgirl, kwality
9 Myruka gozer, Kwality, LindyBlues
10 LindyBlues curiousfae, Myruka, Megwell
11 Townie pioneer10
12 Megwell LindyBlues, Bunny1kenobi
13 Kwality tee, Myruka
14 pioneer9 JeanneLeigh, Townie
15 thanate JeanneLeigh, Bunny1kenobi
4 Likes

I am going to work on my questionnaire. This one sounds fun and I’ve been in a drawing mood since the IYP swap!

4 Likes

Oh my. I may find myself in my first ATCoin swap….!

5 Likes

Signed up! Always a fun time.

3 Likes

I’m going to sleep on my themes and try to get my q in tomorrow!

3 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire! I signed up for two partners, but I can do three partners if it’s needed after all sign ups are in.

3 Likes

My Q is in! I just did one partner but could be persuaded to two if needed. :wink:

4 Likes

I sent my questionniare in! I asked for two partners. I added more than 10 themes. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! Sounds fun - haven’t made ATCoins before so looking forward to a new challenge!

3 Likes

Okay, I think I’ll do this one. I’m also debating on the ongoing April one but can’t wrap my brain on how it works :joy::joy::joy: more coffee is needed.

But I’ll be working on my questionnaire for this now :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about Gretchen. (sorry, another movie quote, Father Goose)

I wanna do this one please. Thanks for doing this before October.

2 Likes

Welcome to your first swap!

1 Like

I’ve never made an ATCoin before, so I’m looking forward to trying something new in this swap. Also, I signed up for 3 partners because then I have a valid excuse reason to make time for more art making :blush:

I’m curious, for those who have traded coins before, where/how do you keep your collection?

They fit into normal card sleeves that you can use for ATCs. Or the 9 pocket baseball card page protectors. So however you store your ATCs should work

I have a tea canister that some of mine are in. the canister is 6” tall and ATCoins fit in perfectly.

It’s not quite half full

8 Likes

Omg I spy Plucky!

2 Likes

@pioneer9 did that one!

2 Likes

Oooh, I would love to join this one, and I believe I finally meet all the swapping requirements now! I will get to work on my questionnaire.

5 Likes

I have a tendency to hang all art, no matter the size, on my wall. My craft room is quite colorful :smile:.

4 Likes

For a long time, I had my inchie collection + a few ATCs taped to the back (white) part of a roll-out Chinese Takout Menu hanging on my wall. I also had an ABCs inchie collection that I had sorted in order pinned to a nice piece of cardstock, placed in a frame, and hung on the wall.

I have less display space now, but they’re fun to look at, especially while I’m working.

7 Likes