Ongoing Ornament Swap 2023 - COMPLETE

(Photos of some of 2021’s ornaments!)

2023 Discussion and Gallery

We will be swapping (1) ornament per claim this swap.

Please list at least 5-10 themes for your partner to choose from to create your ornament.

Please list your location (USA/Other Country), and your allergies in your post.
When you claim, please be mindful of the location you choose and do not claim from someone who has allergies that relate to your home.

Other than that, have fun, do your best work, and let’s make ornaments! Be mindful that you send an ornament based on what you claimed. This helps me with record keeping and your claim-ee is looking forward to seeing what you create for that theme! Also, please make sure you send a completed ornament and if you leave something unattached - like it’s hanger-, let your claim-ee know the reason – we all know that sometimes we have to leave things unattached to aide with shipping!

(Feel free to list other holidays as themes for your list, if you wish.)

Please do not claim until you have been approved and I have given you the go-ahead!
Link to all LC swap info.

LC member who is organizing this swap: Lynx
Sign-up date range: August 28 to September 30, 2023
Claim date range: August 28th (pm-- once approved) through September 30, 2023 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES

Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES

Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES

Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES

Has posted at least 15 times: YES

Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES

Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES

Does not have any negative comments: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES

If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES

If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap if sent international and not at letter rate: YES

Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an ornament from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. I will make the last claim to close out the swap.

You will choose (1) ornament theme from your partner’s list and craft it to the best of your ability.

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING…

1. When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt. If you sent letter rate, you will inform us of that and agree to resend if it goes missing for any reason (this also stands if the envelope arrives without the ornament.)
  2. When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
  3. We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board–so that we know you’re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks because you weren’t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
  4. Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
    If all of your claims have been received and you wish you leave the swap prior to the end of the month, please pm me for feedback.

YOU MAY USE PAPERCRAFT RULES AND SEND A FLAT ORNAMENT, BUT YOU MUST RESEND IF YOUR ORNAMENT DOES NOT ARRIVE.

First time swappers can start out by making only one claim. Once it is received, you may make up to 3 unsent claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

If you have successfully completed at least one swap, you may make up to 3 unsent claims at one time.

If you want to participate, information to send to: Lynx

Please title your PMs like so to make them easier for me to follow:

Ongoing Ornament Swap Sign Up— Your Username

Ongoing Ornament Swap Sent—Your Username

Ongoing Ornament Swap Received—Your Username

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Ongoing Ornament Swap 2023

LettuceCraft username:

Email address:

Your real name:

Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)
  2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old : (YES/ NO )
  3. Do you understand you are claiming for only (1) ornament per claim and you must send no more than 2 weeks after you make your claim?
  4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation, , or # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?
  5. If I send letter rate using paper craft rules, I agree to resend if it goes missing for any reason. (YES/NO)
  6. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread ?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (Lynx) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners allergies and location. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim once you get approval and I started the claims list below.

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
Please follow this format:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims with the following exception: If your ornament is flat, you may choose to send at letter rate. However, if the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

If you have questions, please PM lynx

2 Likes

(Last updated 10/22/23 at 3:48 pm.)
Participants:

1. @Lynx 0/0/5
  2. @endymion 0/0/7
  3. @cindy 0/0/6
  4. @steiconi 0/0/9
  5. @tapestry 0/0/9
  6. @camelama 0/0/7
  7. @AuFish 0/0/4
  8. @manders 0/0/3
  9. @MollyGoRound 0/0/4
  10. @edel 0/0/3

Claims List:
:slight_smile: Sent
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: Received
:frowning: Late with communication

endymion sent to lynx for a surprise due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
tapestry sent to endymion for a surprise due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/5 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cindy sent to tapestry for Lego Inspired due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/8 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
camelama to cindy for Christmas Idea Board due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/17 Late with communication :):slight_smile:
lynx to camelama for birds due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/6 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
tapestry to lynx for surprise due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/5 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to tapestry for pinterest interest due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/2 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
endymion to steiconi for TBD due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cindy to endymion for surprise due Sept 11 :slight_smile: 9/8 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tapestry to cindy for flamingo due Sept 12 :slight_smile: 9/5 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
endymion to tapestry for surprise due Sept 12 :slight_smile: 9/13 with communication :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
AuFish to endymion for Rabbit, Cat, Deer, Mouse, or Sea Turtle due Sept 12 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
camelama to AuFish for chubby birds due Sept 12 :slight_smile: 9/17 Late with Communication :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to camelama for TBD due Sept 12 :slight_smile: 9/2 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

lynx to steiconi for mermaid due Sept 13 :slight_smile: 9/6 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cindy to lynx for story/tradition due Sept 13 :slight_smile: 9/8 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
MollyGoRound to cindy for Quilted due Sept 13 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
camelama to MollyGoRound for possum/lighthouse/Scandi due Sept 13 :slight_smile: 9/17 Late with Communication :slight_smile:

AuFish to camelama for Tea Theme due Sept 14 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to AuFish for Goldfish/cats due Sept 14 :slight_smile: 9/7 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
MollyGoRound to steiconi for pink Christmas Tree Ornament due Sept 16 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lynx to MollyGoRound for book themed due Sept 18 :slight_smile: 9/6 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to Lynx for surprise due Sept 18 :slight_smile: 9/7 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
edel to steiconi for day of the dead/octipi due Sept 18 :slight_smile: 9/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

tapestry to edel for Little Shop of Horrors due Sept 19 :slight_smile: 9/6 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Lynx to tapestery for frog in magician’s hat due Sept 20 :slight_smile: 9/16 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Manders to Lynx for felt woodland animal due Sept 20 :slight_smile: 9/18 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Tapestry to Manders for Velma due Sept 20 :slight_smile: 9/13 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Manders to Tapestry for Zelda due Sept 21 :slight_smile: 9/18 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Steiconi to Manders for a theme I recognize due_Sept 21_ :slight_smile: 9/15 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Tapestry to steiconi for pinterest inspired due Sept 21 :slight_smile: 9/13 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

AuFish to Tapestry for Kirby or Hedgehog due Sept 23 :slight_smile: 9/22 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cindy to AuFish for Artist Choice due Sept 23 :slight_smile: 9/21 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

edel to cindy for snowman due Sept 24 :slight_smile: 9/16 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to edel for probably Potterish due Sept 24 :slight_smile: 9/21 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

AuFish to steiconi for hometown due Sept 28 :slight_smile: 9/28 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Tapestry to AuFish for Doctor Who/Artist Choice due _Sept 28 :slight_smile: 9/25 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
edel to Tapestry for TBD due Sept 28 :slight_smile: 9/28 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
endymion to edel for 50s due Sept 28 :slight_smile: 9/26 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

steiconi to endymion for surprise due Sept 29 :slight_smile: 9/21 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
cindy to steiconi for Places due Sept 29 :slight_smile: 9/21 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

endymion to cindy for heart cut out due Oct 1 :slight_smile: 9/26 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

camelama to_endymion_ for mirror-y due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 9/22 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Tapestry to camelama for cat/surprise due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 9/30 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
MollyGoRound to Tapestry for book due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 10/4 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to mollygoround for tea/pinterest due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 9/28 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
camelama to steiconi for iconic place due Oct 3 Late with communication :slight_smile: 10/7 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
endymion to camelama for rain/birds due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 9/28 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
mollygoround to endymion for snowy house/church due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 10/4 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Tapestry to mollygoround for kitty due Oct 3 :slight_smile: 9/22 :):slight_smile:

camelama to Tapestry for train due Oct 4 Late with communication. :slight_smile: 10/17 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

cindy to camelama for Birds/Teacups due Oct 5 :slight_smile: 10/5 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
steiconi to cindy for pinterest due Oct 5 :slight_smile: 10/3 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

manders to steiconi for mermaid due Oct 7 Late with communication :slight_smile: 10/11 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
camelama to manders for TBD due Oct 7 :slight_smile: 10/7 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

endymion to camelama for birds due Oct 9 :slight_smile: 9/28 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

lynx to endymion for tbd due Oct 14 :slight_smile: 10/13 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

THIS ENDS THE 2023 ROUND OF CLAIMING. THANKS FOR PLAYING. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!

1 Like

Hi, Lynx from Ohio here. I have a cute kitty, but please do not send me anything if there’s cigarette smoke in your home. Thanks for claiming me!

__ Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

My themes:

• Tiny Painted Canvases (like make a painting on a tiny canvas and hang it with a cute ribbon.)
  • Button Snowmen for inspiration
  • Needle Felted or Felt Woodland Animals, or in any medium
  • Hallmark Christmas movie (ideas: Countdown to Christmas, Tis the Season for Hallmark Christmas Movies, All I need are my PJs and Hallmark Christmas movies…or snarky/jokes are okay too. Have fun!)
  • Painted Ball Ornament
  • Northern Lights
  • Igloo with Penguins
  • Cute animals with Christmas Lights
  • Ornaments representing a Christmas Song you like
  • An ornament with a story for a tradition or memory special to you
  • Surprise Me!
4 Likes

I claim @Lynx for a surprise, due Sept 11.
1/0/0

I’m Pam from USA and I love swapping ornaments!

Some ideas for themes:
Simple wooden ornament
Flying bird or butterfly
Geometric or Pop Art optics
Maker/Crafter
Nativity/religious
Shiny/mirrored
Upcycled vintage materials
Klaus (the BEST Christmas movie!)
Food (a fruit, veggie, or sweet treat)
Rabbit, cat, deer, mouse, or sea turtle
Thistle or simple flower
Star(s)
Inspired by Japanese culture
Snowy house or church
Any traditional Christmas theme
Surprise me! I love surprises!

I’m allergic to latex (rubber bands, balloons) and hubby can’t stand shedding glitter.

Thanks in advance for claiming me!

2 Likes

I claim @endymion for a surprise ornament due Sept 11!
1/0/0

Hi! I’m Jenn and I live in Texas. I adore all things nerdy, but especially Harry Potter and Doctor Who.
Allergies: no smoke, strong smells.

You can see my Pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/tapestrymlp 2

My themes:
• A Harry Potter ornament for my HP tree (I have a board devoted to HP ornaments on Pinterest, no Snitches, wands, or owls please)
• Monster High (Any of the characters, but not the skully logo)
• High School Grad 2023 ornament
• College mascot ornament - Cougar, school colors are blue & black
• Tennis ornament
• A Minecraft inspired ornament
• A Lego inspired ornament
• A Kirby inspired ornament
• A Zelda Breath of the Wild ornament
• Book related ornaments
• Writing ornament
• A hedgehog ornament (especially love if it’s inspired by our hedgie, Pipkin. I can send pics.)
• Anything related to my interests, I have a ton of stuff tagged on my Pinterest under “Crafts I’d Like To Receive” or “Art I Love” and also inspiration items under Ornaments
• A wolf ornament.
• A bigfoot ornament
• An ornament inspired by The Scorpio Races book
• A bookish friends ornament
• A hot air balloon ornament
• A polo (the game) related ornament
• A pet portrait ornament of my husband’s evil cat
• A frog in a magician’s hat ornament
• A train ornament
• A fedora ornament
• A kite ornament

I claim @Tapestry for a Lego inspired ornament
Due September 11

Claims: 1
In Transit: 0
Received: 0

I’m Cindy, I live in Canada
No allergies and please don’t put a red hat on my ornaments.

My themes:
1 Penguins
2 Flamingos
3 Snowman - check out my Snowmen I’d Like board
4 Jalapeño wearing winter clothes
5 Knit stocking
6 Knit sweater
7 Something from my Christmas Ideas board
8 Quilted ornament

2 Likes

I claim @Cindy for something from the Christmas ideas board! Sept 11 send date.

What ho, I am Susan, and I am in Washington state. There are 2 cats in my home, and I don’t like smoke or scented stuff. (Scented laundry detergent can give me hives!) My pinterest is here: https://pin.it/7fXCy7f
And etsy faves are here: camelama's favorite items - Etsy

1 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

My themes, in no particular order:

1. Birds, birding
  2. Cats
  3. Outer space, planets, space travel, stars, Earth’s Moon
  4. Snowy/glitter tiny houses
  5. Tea, teapots, tea cups
  6. Sailing ships
  7. Books/reading
  8. Seattle/Washington
  9. TV shows: Frasier, Friends, The Good Place, Seinfeld, Will&Grace
  10. Rain/clouds
  11. Washington State Ferries
  12. Swedish/Nordic traditional things or style
  13. Christmas trees (so meta!)
  14. Go crazy!
1 Like

I claim @camelama for birds due Sept 11.

1 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

Hi, Lynx from Ohio here. I have a cute kitty, but please do not send me anything if there’s cigarette smoke in your home. Thanks for claiming me!

My themes:

• Tiny Painted Canvases (like make a painting on a tiny canvas and hang it with a cute ribbon.)
  • Hallmark Christmas movie (ideas: Countdown to Christmas, Tis the Season for Hallmark Christmas Movies, All I need are my PJs and Hallmark Christmas movies…or snarky/jokes are okay too. Have fun!)
  • Painted Ball Ornament
  • Northern Lights
  • Igloo with Penguins
  • Surprise Me!
1 Like

I claim @lynx for a surprise ornament due Sept 11!
2/0/0

Hi! I’m Jenn and I live in Texas. I adore all things nerdy, but especially Harry Potter and Doctor Who.

My themes:
• A Harry Potter ornament for my HP tree (I have a board devoted to HP ornaments on Pinterest, no Snitches, wands, or owls please)
• Tennis ornament
• Book related ornaments
• Writing ornament
• A hedgehog ornament (especially love if it’s inspired by our hedgie, Pipkin. I can send pics.)
• Anything related to my interests, I have a ton of stuff tagged on my Pinterest under “Crafts I’d Like To Receive” or “Art I Love” and also inspiration items under Ornaments
• A wolf ornament.
• A bigfoot ornament
• A train ornament
• A fedora ornament
• A kite ornament

1 Like

I claim @Tapestry for a pinterest interest due sept 11

Hi, I’m Lee “Steiconi” from Tucson, Arizona, USA

1 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

Allergies: lavender. Prefer no scents, no smoke.
Favorite colors: green, turquoise, blue, purple.

Themes:
–Places; iconic representation of YOUR city or state, like the Eiffel tower for Paris or a crawfish for Louisiana.
–Mermaids, octopi
–Skeletons, skulls, Day of the Dead
–Weird collage type stuff that incorporates vintage photos, like a Victorian girl with wings or something.
–Shrines
–Cats
–Peacock
–Pink Christmas trees
–celestial theme, moon sun stars. Moldavian stars.
–funny snark
–anything inspired by my pinterest board (steiconi) except “smokin’ OPs”, which is stuff Other People want

2 Likes

I claim @steiconi for something from their list (maybe collage? Still deciding…) , due Sept 11.
2/0/0

Some ideas for themes:
Simple wooden ornament
Flying bird or butterfly
Maker/Crafter
Nativity/religious
Shiny/mirrored
Thistle or simple flower
Star(s)
Snowy house or church

I’m allergic to latex (rubber bands, balloons) and hubby can’t stand shedding glitter.

I claim @endymion for a Surprise!
Due Sept 12

Claims: 2

No allergies, if you put a hat on my ornament, please use any colour but red (I’m not into santa)

My themes:
1 Penguins
2 Flamingos
4 Jalapeño dressed for winter
5 Knit stocking
6 Knit sweater
8 Quilted ornament

1 Like

I claim @cindy for a flamingo ornament due Sept 12.
3/0/0

My themes:
• An ornament inspired by Across The Spiderverse’s Miguel O’Hara
• Tennis ornament
• Book related ornaments
• Writing ornament
• A wolf ornament.
• A bigfoot ornament
• A train ornament
• A fedora ornament
• A kite ornament

1 Like

claim @Tapestry for a surprise from their list , due Sept 12.
3/0/0

Some ideas for themes:
Simple wooden ornament
Flying bird or butterfly
Maker/Crafter
Nativity/religious
Shiny/mirrored
Thistle or simple flower
Star(s)
Snowy house or church

1 Like

Claim @endymion for an ornament in the “Rabbit, cat, deer, mouse, or sea turtle” theme due September 12

1/0/0
I’m Summer from Texas. We have no pets to speak of, but I’m highly allergic to latex. Questions are welcome.

Themes
Stars or Space
Goldfish and Pond Life
Cats
Inspired by your childhood
Holly
Artist Choice
Lights
Telephones- like the old landlines
Chubby Birds
Fandoms- LOTR, Star Trek, Doctor Who,…
Megatokyo or Fruits Basket manga
Dinosaurs or Dragons with bonus points if they are from PERN novels.

https://pin.it/2aHoLTP look back
https://pin.it/tCdGJ1b hoopla
https://pin.it/1BQMOYJ stuck on me
https://pin.it/4Y5gOQS all of me

2 Likes

I claim @AuFish for chubby birds, due sept 12!

I am Susan, and I am in Washington state. There are 2 cats in my home, and I don’t like smoke or scented stuff. (Scented laundry detergent can give me hives!) My pinterest is here: https://pin.it/7fXCy7f
And etsy faves are here: camelama’s favorite items - Etsy

2 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

1. Birds, birding
  2. Cats
  3. Outer space, planets, space travel, stars, Earth’s Moon
  4. Snowy/glitter tiny houses
  5. Tea, teapots, tea cups
  6. Sailing ships
  7. Books/reading
  8. Seattle/Washington
  9. TV shows: Frasier, Friends, The Good Place, Seinfeld, Will&Grace
  10. Rain/clouds
  11. Washington State Ferries
  12. Swedish/Nordic traditional things or style
  13. Christmas trees (so meta!)
  14. Go crazy!
2 Likes

I claim @Camelama for a tiny house ornament.
due sept 12

Hi, I’m Lee “Steiconi” from Tucson, Arizona, USA

2 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

Allergies: lavender. Prefer no scents, no smoke.
Favorite colors: green, turquoise, blue, purple.

Themes:
–Places; iconic representation of YOUR city or state, like the Eiffel tower for Paris or a crawfish for Louisiana.
–Mermaids, octopi
–Skeletons, skulls, Day of the Dead
–Weird collage type stuff that incorporates vintage photos, like a Victorian girl with wings or something.
–Shrines
–Cats
–Peacock
–Pink Christmas trees
–celestial theme, moon sun stars. Moldavian stars.
–funny snark
–anything inspired by my pinterest board (steiconi) except “smokin’ OPs”, which is stuff Other People want

1 Like

I claim @steiconi for mermaids due Sept 13.

2 Claimed
__ Sent
__ Received

My themes:

• Painted Ball Ornament
  • Northern Lights
  • Igloo with Penguins
  • Surprise Me!
1 Like

I claim @Lynx for An ornament with a story for a tradition or memory special to you
Due Sept 13

Claims: 3

No allergies, if you put a hat on my ornament, please use any colour but red (I’m not into santa)

1 Penguins
2 Flamingos
4 Jalapeño dressed for winter (for my hubby)
5 Knit stocking
6 Knit sweater
8 Quilted ornament
9 An ornament with a heart cut out
for inspirationand another

1 Like

I claim @Cindy for a Quilted Ornament!
Due Sept 13th

Claimed: 1

Ornament Themes

Hello, I’m Molly & I’m in the South or the Midwest USA— depending on who you ask! :slight_smile: I have kitties in my house and no allergies except no cigarette smoke please.

Some of my ornament requests are for friends’ gifts!

Ornament Theme Ideas
Felt Bird, Especially Scandinavian folk art inspired or realistic
Mushroom - Especially in beige or light pink with white spots
Fireheart, Rowan or other Throne of Glass Theme
ACOTAR Themed
Enneagram 3 (Lilac or light purple)
Enneagram 9 (Pink, sparkly, black)
Enneagram 7 (Mossy, sea greens)
Enneagram 5 (Beige, neutrals)
Cute felted animal - like fox, mouse, owl or possum (Honestly the tinier the better :slight_smile: )
Anything possum themed!
Lighthouse
Golf themed
Western themed
Scandinavian folk art inspired
Book themed (myself and many friends are avid book lovers, literally any theme here)
Minimalist - Like a very simple tree or wreath in beige or browns
Tea Themed
Surprise Pinterest Inspired - https://www.pinterest.com/guacamolly/

2 Likes