3 Likes

Made it just in time!

3 Likes

Very cute pouch!

(The challenge goes until July 16th.)

3 Likes

Shh! They both start with “J” & I’m easily confused :smile:

6 Likes

My daughter brought her class project home to work on this weekend, just look at this beautiful thing!

11 Likes

Those colors are gorgeous. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

She said something about giving it to gramma when it’s done. Uh, no, I will be adopting that immediately upon completion, I love it!

3 Likes

Pretty patchwork! Is she making a quilt?

1 Like

I have been cutting some scraps into usable squares and will hopefully use them from that point on. I also have scrappy strings.

Will I manage a project by the deadline???

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, no, it’s a tote bag. She hasn’t much patience, it’s practically made of swears, lol. A quilt, I think she’d dissolve from the sheer frustration of such a project!

6 Likes

“It’s practically made of swears.” :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes
8 Likes

Hello!

I’m new on the forum, and I understand I have to wait one month before participating in swaps. Does this also apply to challenges?

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome! We are so glad you joined our community. I am not a moderator, but I think challenges are open to everyone. It is a great way for new people to join the fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello @LindyBlues! Welcome to Lettuce Craft. We’re thrilled to have you join us. To answer your question, no, you don’t have to wait to join in on a Challenge here! Go ahead and craft something scrappy, and post it on the site. (Just follow the couple rules listed above in the first post.)

I am one of the Site Moderators, along with @Abbeeroad and @TheMistressT. Please feel free to reach out to any of us if you have questions or need help around here. You’re also always welcome to post questions in threads, and as you can see, our wonderful members like @MightyMitochondria and other longtime members are happy to jump in with helpful answers.

6 Likes

Thank you @MightyMitochondria and @MistressJennie!

I’ll be going through my way-too-large collection of paper scraps and coming up with something this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can relate lol! I look at a quilt and admire the maker of it, both because they made something beautiful… an because the sheer patience it takes to make something like it completely eludes me :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve finally had a chance to update the newest submissions! (I had house guests for the last 8 days. Whoa.) :joy:

4 Likes

My entry! Woohoo!

6 Likes

I started working on my scrappy project for this challenge last night. It’s a big undertaking, so we’ll see if I can finish it in time, but I’m going to give it a go! If anything, it’ll give me a jump start on the thing I wanted to make anyway. :slight_smile:

5 Likes