50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

I loved your peacock dress and have been pining for peacock fabric…the piping really set off the shape.

2 Likes

I got that fabric at walmart. Robot or human?
But this one is even nicer; I just got a yard the other day
Robot or human?

The " robot or human" is weird, but the links work.

1 Like

I updated my list again, it’s been a while. I hope I didn’t forget anything.

I’m surprised how many items of clothing I’ve finished so far (3) and I’ve nearly finished another 3. That’s one item of clothing a month, I’m not usually that productive.

6 Likes

This year has been even harder for me to get any projects done than last. I finally finished my first one. He’s a ceramic moose painted with acrylic paint, details done with pastel chalks, and sealed with a matte spray.

8 Likes

OMG! What a cutie moose!

1 Like

NSFW content ahead

Update: 27/12/2022 WOOT I did it- smashed my goal with 58 crafts completed

Only a newbie to LC but I had been tracking my crafting this year through an excel spreadsheet here are the list and pictures of my craft so far:

1. Galentines day Card

2. Sunflower baby mobile

3. Baby card

4. Wire drawing Selfie

1. Wire drawing Vulva+ Penis

2. Safari Mobile

3. Baby Card

4. Motivational Mirror

5. Period Pantone Art

6. Comma Sutra Print

7. Craftathon Project - Cake topper

8. Craftathon Project - Card

9. Craftathon Project - Lollipop Holder

10. Craftathon Project - Tote bag- Advanced

11. Craftathon Project - Wine Bag Infusiable ink

12. Poka Dots in bookcase

13. 3D Paper bunny
    easter 3

14. Lia Griffth Bunny

15. Recovering the lamp

16. artichock artwork

17. Card

18. Under the sea baby mobile
    ezgif.com-gif-maker(4)

19. Baby Quilt - First ever quilt completed- Feeling acomplished

20. Calm Down pillow- Calm Down Pillow

21. Bee Quilt- 5 Fat Quarters Quilt

Projects 26 to 33 have been posted here CFA Craftyboot Camp July 2022 - #10 by TheMistressT
26. You have been poisoned 2 skulls (Craftyboot camp activity)
27. You have been poisoned 1 skull (Craftyboot camp activity)
28. Spinny Christmas Card (Craftyboot camp activity)
29. Spinny Birthday Card (Craftyboot camp activity)
30. Etched bee glass (Craftyboot camp activity)
31. Peak a boo Glitter glass ( purple + gold- cait did gold I did purple) (Craftyboot camp activity)
32. Water Jug- Colour Changing Vinyl (Craftyboot camp activity)
33. Plant watering can (Craftyboot camp activity)

1. Papercut 3D Layered Sea Horse (posted about here- Giddy up (Sea) Horsey - Take a BITE out of your stash- Weekend Challenge Entry)

2. Papercut 3D Layered underwater scene (posted about here- Giddy up (Sea) Horsey - Take a BITE out of your stash- Weekend Challenge Entry)

3. Strawberry Baby Quilt

314503452_645024137270975_4981857349922064107_n

1. Birthday Card for a friend- Made with cricut

38- 40. What I created for the stationery swap on LC

41- Casserole Holder - Sadly I didnt get a photo of this

42 and 43. May Gibbs Projects- Quilt and Advent Calendar (see LC post here- The giving season has started)

1. Birthday party swag (including a wet bag, beach bag and snackle box)

1. Christmas Card for LC Christmas Card Swap

1. Christmas Card- Reindeer

1. Engagement Card

48 and 49- Quilts for twin boys

1. Oh my Stars quilts

1. Birthday Card

52 and 53 . Earrings and Broach

1. Earring Cards and Broach cards (I also made the cards to present them on my cricut)

2. 2 Charm Packs plus quilt

1. Janes ladder quilt

1. Terrarium

1. Quilt

9 Likes

Love this collection!

1 Like

Awesome projects!! I love the mirror…what a lovely way to empower yourself and others with an encouraging message!

2 Likes

WOOHOO! I hit 50 projects today! I think this is a little behind my rate of the last couple of years, but I don’t know that for certain. I’m not aiming for any number or anything like that, but it is fun to keep the list of projects for a year and see what I’ve accomplished. I think I’ll even get a couple more in before the end of July. YEY ME! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

I made an 8x10 acrylic painting for my brother from a doodle he saw that I posted on FB. This will be project #90 for me!

20220807_114630

12 Likes

That’s very cool! And you are cruisin’ along in 2022!

1 Like

I’m only on, like, number 14 but most of my crafting choices take forrrrrreverrrrrr. lol

5 Likes

I’ve finished my second project. It is the Moe of Change blanket (pattern found on Ravelry). I used Lion Brand Mandala yarn and a size J hook. I had a hard time getting a nice picture, but I love how it turned out.

14 Likes

This is beautiful! Always a good thing when you are happy with how something comes out when you have spent so much time on a project.

I love the colourway too!

1 Like

This is gorgeous

1 Like

Very pretty! Something about that color combination that is both soothing and invigoration to me. I hope you give this its own topic thread!

1 Like

wow I have been away for such a long time! I took progression pics of one of my projects with every intention on posting, but I never did :sweat_smile:
so here’s some projects that I am still working on:

I’ve been working on this for a while now, and I’m so excited that I’m almost so close to finishing it! It’s my first giant cross stitch project that wasn’t a kit. It was suppose to be a Christmas gift, that turned into a birthday gift, that turned into a Christmas gift again :sweat_smile: because I didn’t think it would take me THIS long to finish.

To take a break from my cross stitch project, I recently got back into knitting. I picked up a yarn cake (which I’ve never bought before cuz I was a bit intimated by all the colors) and started this baby blanket

To change up my knitting a baby blanket, I started a new knitting project :sweat_smile: I’m giving myself til hopefully be done before my mother’s bday in May

and some finished projects that I hope still counts :sweat_smile:

my first time baking with fruit in it :sweat_smile: never made a pineapple upside down cake before! I made this for my boyfriend’s bday, with some cupcakes as well. (made it from a box mix)

first time I made healthy cookies from scratch! Plus I’ve never made shaped cookies without a cutter, they were so fun to make and decorate!

9 Likes

Wow–the cross stitch is amazing! I bet you are excited to have it done!

Love that you are back into knitting…it is such a pretty colorway.

And, yum…those goodies look great! The bears are so cute!

I don’t frequent this along but I HAVE to comment on that Vader stitch. WOW!! :star_struck:

@Mvanrh11 Ooo you have a fun sense of humor! I love your Galentine’s cards quite a bit.

1 Like