50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

oooh–thanks for the link…I found another stitch, the Suzette, that looks interesting! I have a book of hundreds of crochet stitches, but always go to the familiar. I have four more kits to do, so I am going to switch it up so I don’t get bored! Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve also heard it called the Crunchy stitch

1 Like

I have a book on different crochet edges and I always revert back to shells as I like the look

2 Likes

I have started seaming the cardigan that I started on my trip. But sport weight black yarn is hard! I am.determined to finish and post it this weekend.

7 Likes

Project #125!

11 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

1 Like

I finally hit my 50 projects for the year! Hopefully I’ll make quite a few more before the end of the year :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

That is some accomplishment considering how long those mosaic blankets must have taken!! WOW!

1 Like

WOO! Congrats!

1 Like

Oh well done!!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

OOH! I’m already up to 37 for this year which is AWESOME

3 Likes

I’m well over 50 projects which is great since I basically take the whole summer off from crafting.
Just finished a bodum cover. I’ve got a few projects lined up for today but I have to clean up a bit first. Crafting in a messy room is too frustrating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Woo I’m at 3 projects for the year. I did a Halloween diamond art. These looked fun so I gave it a try. It was ok for me, but I won’t be doing this craft again. So much tiny tiny plastic pieces blew my goal of being more eco-friendly with my crafts right out of the water!

10 Likes

It turned out great!

I do agree that there are so many tiny pieces! I bought a few kits and gave them to my sister. She got burned out on doing them during the pandemic so she gave them away… :grin:

I think one and done is a good thing! I do like your theme…anything Halloween would at least be used!

1 Like

That’s must have taken hours! well done getting it completed! :smile:

1 Like

My pet portrait is in the Humane Society E-book!

12 Likes

That’s awesome!! Love your shout out to LC! :heart:

3 Likes

Wow!! It looks so fabulous!!

1 Like

My sister’s cat is the pen and ink drawing of the cat Sumo…she loves hers!