Green Holiday "Greens" Challenge!

Fantastic entry!!!

1 Like

I have the perfect project to enter for this contest. We made our Christmas Tree out of pallets this year. It was a lot of hard work, but I think it turned out great.

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/pallet-wood-christmas-tree-green-holiday-greens-2022-entry/21446?u=heroichatchling

5 Likes

Made a wreath with plush yarn and vintage sewing notions and vintage Christmas things for the Santa’s Sack swap!

3 Likes

I finally had the push I needed to make the door wreath I been meaning to make for years!

2 Likes

I made a thing! A wreath from aluminum bevvie cans!

1 Like

Today is the LAST DAY to enter the challenge!

1 Like

This challenge is CLOSED. Voting will commence shortly!!

:evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle:

Thank you to everyone who participated in our challenge!! It’s time to VOTE!!

• Lothruin’s Fabric Acorn Ornaments
  • Camelama’s Front Door Winter Christmas Wreath
  • HeroicHatchling’s Pallet Wood Christmas Tree
  • endymion’s Vintage Sewing Notions Christmas Wreath
  • mellybelly81’s Simple Twine Wreath
  • TheMistressT’s Aluminum Pinecone Wreath

0 voters

:evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle: :evergreen_tree: :herb: :leafy_green: :recycle:

2 Likes

Voting for this challenge is CLOSED

Our winner is… @HeroicHatchling and her amazing Wood Pallet Christmas Tree!! Congratulations!!

5 Likes

What an honor, thank you! There were so many inspiring projects entered in this contest.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Your tree was amazing!

1 Like

Congratulations. This was a great ‘green’ tree!

1 Like