Congratulations, Our Crafty Chameleons!

@gozer The new badges are great

Congrats to @endymion and @TheMistressT for already attaining this new badge!!

I just went through my posts and found I’m short 3. One in the art category and two in food and drink. Should be able to get those covered soon.

11 Likes

Awe, thank you all. That is so sweet. I hope people enjoy them and are inspired to craft more by them. :blush:

15 Likes

Congrats @endymion!

4 Likes

Whoo hoo! @endymion! Thank you for sharing so much of your talent with us!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new badges, @endymion and @TheMistressT!!!

6 Likes

Congrats @endymion !

4 Likes

@gozer needs a badger badge! :wink:

10 Likes

The badges are indeed wonderful and inspiring!

Congrats to our first two badge earners! Hope there are many more…I also love how they are being featured so we can see their talent all in one place!

6 Likes

Hahaha! That would be hilarious!

3 Likes

@gozer is the Master Badge-r!

7 Likes

Congratulations to @TheMistressT and @endymion for your diverse crafting accomplishments. Thank you to @gozer for creating these badges and all the other behind the scenes work you do for our community.

5 Likes

Congratulations @TheMistressT and @endymion for being the first Craft Chameleons! An impressive crafty accomplishment.

And, @gozer, the badges you’ve been designing are so fun! It makes me want to get them all! And, side note, I expect that you’ll be one of the next Crafty Chameleons, too.

And, @AIMR? Surely you must be close if you’re not already there!

6 Likes

Im close. Its the food category I am lacking. I have some ideas though. :wink:

7 Likes

Coolio @TheMistressT & @endymion! @gozer you’ll be a badged badger in no time! :badger:

I’m just missing one in Art but I have a big project I haven’t posted in that category so I’ll get to it this weekend.

10 Likes

I’m short by three projects, now that I posted a couple recipes. I need one Art and two Paper/Vinyl. I have a big Paper project in the planning stages, though, so maybe by the summer… It occurred to me yesterday that for all the journals I made and posted back in the days of the dead place, I haven’t made many since. :thinking:

5 Likes

I need 2 in Art. I have something that I thought I posted here, but it seems like I posted it on the dead site. But that feels like cheating, so I’ll work on upping my Art game- I have vacation coming up in a week, and just picked up a book on watercolor painting, so I will hopefully have something new soon!

7 Likes

I sewed a ton of purses on the old site, but havent done many on this one. Before they were so easy, now they feel like a huge commitment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I know! When I joined the old site, that is all I wanted to make! I bet I made 50 Jordy bags! lol

I think I have made probably four or five bags total here.

7 Likes

Congratulations @TheMistressT and @endymion !!!

6 Likes

And we have another Chameleon in our midst! Congratulations to @Bunny1kenobi!

Art:

Home & Garden

Fashion & Wearables

Fiber & Textiles

Paper & Vinyl

Food & Drink

22 Likes