Challenge chain, for fun and to get us out of our corona slump

This is how it works, I am starting the chain, so I will post a challenge topic eg spring flowers If you want to specify a medium or give more direction, then do so, but try and leave it open enough so that anyone can do it.

If it is something you want to do, then do the following:

• post in the chain and claim that topic. I am claiming @edel spring flowers

• Say what you intend to make, I am going to do a water colour ATC

• how long you are giving yourself to complete it, it should only be a day or two **Two days **

• If you are first to claim a challenge, then you get create a new challenge my challenge is sunsets

If you aren’t first to claim the challenge, you can still do it anyway. Post completed challenges in this board completed challenges and chat go here and tag the challenger.

If the thread stalls for more than two days, the challenger should post a second challenge, there is no limit on claiming, but please no back to back claiming, give everyone a chance to play.

remember this is just for fun. To help us make quick and simple little prompts to get out of the corona funk that so many of us are experiencing.

Your challenge should you chose to accept it is

tentacles

14 Likes

I am claiming @Edel tentacles!
I plan on making a jellyfish for my home office
2 days tops to complete it

Your challenge will be

DOODLES

2 Likes

I claim doodles :smiley:
I have 1 day to doodle an ATC.

My challenge is

CATS

3 Likes

I claim cats, today.

My challenge is a boot. I need one to get out of this slump. Maybe you do too? Literal or figurative.

2 Likes

I claim boot, as I have a boot-related project I keep not getting around to. I will do it today!

My challenge is bird(s), inspired by the ones eating through the food in the feeder outside my dining room window.

2 Likes

I claim birds!
I am going to make a collage of a flamingo for my sister! I can get it done in about two days or less…

My challenge is SKY…

3 Likes

I claim sky.
I have 3 days to make a Vincent van Gogh inspired sky.

My challenge is HEART :orange_heart:

4 Likes

I claim heart! I’ll make a heart within two days.

My challenge is outer space

3 Likes

I claim outer space. Just about to go to bed, so I’ll give myself 3 days

My challenge is TV

4 Likes

I claim TV! Maybe a week, this one has multiple parts.

My challenge is food.

5 Likes

I claim food!
I will make mini banana bread loaves.
I will make them by 5:00 pm on April 1st. **Edited: I got new information about school today that took up more time than I expected, so I need to bump up the time to 7:00

My challenge is insects!

6 Likes

I claim insects! I need it by tomorrow for Nerd Games!
My challenge is: flowers

5 Likes

I claim flowers, in bed now, so 3 days for this one too.

My challenge is fairy tales

5 Likes

I claim @GMPNQ for fairy tales. I give myself 2 days to make a Jack and the Beanstalk themed pot for growing beans :blush:

My challenge is SPRINKLES!

5 Likes

I claim sprinkles. My deadline is tomorrow.

My challenge: make me laugh!

4 Likes

I claim @MightyMitochondria for Make me laugh
I’m going to make lips
I’ll have it finished within 2 days

My challenge is FINGERS

5 Likes

I claim fingers. I give myself 2 days, but hopefully today.

My challenge is “fork it up.” It can be literal–you use a fork somehow, or figurative like you fork up money.

4 Likes

I want to give credit for this photo to Pawel Kuczynski but I can’t find it in his gallery collection so perhaps it’s someone else’s work. It’s used all over the internet for so many articles but without artist credit, which is sad. Anyhow, it looks like the premier of our province, in more ways that one. Forking it up, baby.

6 Likes

I claim @Lynx for fork it up: my friend forked up money for the shirt I’m stenciling for her today.

My challenge is pirates.

5 Likes

I claim pirates from @Bunny1kenobi

My challenge is spring

4 Likes