Let It Snow! Round Up - January 2024

In the Northern Hemisphere Winter is upon us, conjuring images of freshly fallen snow glistening in the sun or moon light. While the reality of snow is usually a bit…messier, the beauty of this natural phenomenon still serves as a source of idyllic inspiration across a variety of crafty media. Let’s delight in some of the snowy projects here on LC from the comfort of our cozy couches. :coffee: :snowflake:

Wee Faux Snow Globe by @TheMistressT

Snowflake
It’s Snowing in FL! by @craftADDchick

Two altered t-shirts (snow dye) by @AcadianDriftwood

Snowflake Wall Quilt by @Cindy

Snowy Scene by @Edel

Six and Ten Point Snowflakes by @storerboughtcreation

Lighted Winter Scene inside a Mason Jar by @PhoenixFireDesigns

Winter Wonderland Sampler by @Whistlefish

Winter Tea Towels by @kittykill

Winter Botanical Cake by @Redheadedblonde

Front Door Winter Wreath by @Camelama

3D Paper Snowflakes by @Tanath

18 Likes

Wheeeeee! What a fun collection! And perfect timing for me as it is snow-storming at my house right now!

3 Likes

My back is twinging a bit at these (I’ve been out shoveling the white stuff this morning :crazy_face:), but they’re all so much prettier than the real thing!

3 Likes

It’s snowing here too, finally. Nice collection.

3 Likes

I love looking at snow pictures! And I love living where snow is super rare. :grimacing:

4 Likes

The snow outside my window is now mostly slush. The snow in these projects is much prettier. Super roundup, with lots of variety!

2 Likes

Good timing here, too - blizzard in the forecast this week!

1 Like

Pretty projects!

1 Like

I was dreading snow, but if it inspired all these amazing projects it can’t be that bad. Great collection!

1 Like

Such an awesome round-up! It has me looking forward to getting snow this week, rather than dreading it. :joy: