Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge - CLOSED

I really love this idea, and I went through and found a few projects that I never created posts for outside of the Nerd Games.

Did I do this right? Thank you for the reminder to share more outside of the craftalongs!

11 Likes

This is an awesome challenge idea and I canā€™t wait to see what folks dig up!

2 Likes

Oh, I have got one! I posted this in a craftalong but never gave it itā€™s own thread!
Behold, the Frilly Apron of Ridiculousness that I made as a surprise for @curiousfae!

7 Likes

We are off to a roaring start, folks! I will start a master list in the OP in a little bit!

@storerboughtcreation Perfect!

@Magpie WOO HOO!

4 Likes

I had a handful of projects that only got posted in craft-alongs.

7 Likes

I posted some projects! Most of them had previously been posted in the HPC or had in-progress pictures in the snapshot threads. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What a great challenge! I love whatā€s comeout of the woodwork so far. Iā€™ll have to see what Iā€™ve neglected to post :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
5 Likes

:firecracker: I am loving seeing so much enthusiasm and SO MANY new topics already! DY-NO-MITE!

5 Likes

Ooooo - I think I have a couple!

2 Likes

Here are two I never made individual posts for until now ā€¦

6 Likes

Yes, I love that everyone is suddenly posting all these things!!

2 Likes

I started browsing to see what I had posted, and realised this project (made in 2022) was missing:

Kind of a big one. I took it off long enough to take a picture.

Iā€™ll see what else I can find.

5 Likes

It seems I did start and finish things in the window of opportunity. Now to decide what to shareā€¦

Disclaimer: I donā€™t think I have ever posted a separate post for things I have created, more just posting on the various *-alongs and snapshot, if this is not the case then let me know and Iā€™ll amend.

My foodie trials are in full force this year, this and my ā€œJam curryā€ have been faves:

And some pouches from the start of 2020

8 Likes
6 Likes

Ooh, I have a 2nd entry, wrist pin cushions I posted in an along but never made a thread for.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still digging through my projectsā€¦ I often forget to post swap projects in their own threads, and sometimes thepoor things arenā€™t even photographed. I snapped plenty of pictures of these, so I really have no excuse!

7 Likes

Ok finally got around to posting some older projects that I did intend to post and thenā€¦well life happens.

8 Likes

WOWWEE! Thanks so much everyone who has been digging deep to find ā€œlost projectsā€ and posting them so far!

Now all yā€™all feel free to encourage/nag/badger those makers you know from swaps and -alongs who you donā€™t see when youā€™re looking at the project posts! :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

I dug up a couple.
Pumpkin Chili
Stamped Stationery

5 Likes