STS (Shop the Swap) Fall Market 2023

Swap name: STS (Shop The Swap) Fall Market 2023
LC member organizing this swap: irid3sc3nt
Sign-up date range: 9/1 to 9/15
Send out dates: last day possible after over/under–11/24
Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK (i.e. 7 DAYS) to mail the item.
The swap runs through to: 11/17
Please note that November 10 - November 17 will be reserved for over/under 5 point shops only.
(Note to next organizer: have the over/under week be the last week of October)

Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Yes
If so, which country? USA only
Additional Age requirement? Yes. Swappers have to be 18+.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions: Yes
Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Is at least 18 years old: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: Yes
Has posted a comment in the discussion thread and will check regularly for swap updates: Yes
If within the US, understands that a tracking number is required for this swap: Yes
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: N/A; USA Only

:fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping:

• All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!
  • Please read this post in its entirety before signing up for this swap.
  • This swap thread is reserved for swap shops only; please use the DISCUSSION THREAD for everything else!

DISCUSSION THREAD: STS (Shop The Swap) 2023 Fall Market Discussion

:fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping: :fallen_leaf: :shopping:

DATES:

Signups are open: September 1st through September 15th

Set up your shop no later than: September 17th

Claims accepted from when you’ve set up your shop through November 9th

Last call (over/under) week: November 10 - November 17

GENERAL INFO

The Shop the Swap (STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items. The swap is basically set up like a virtual craft fair, where participants buy/sell crafted items (using points). Items are priced between 1 to 5 points. When you have mailed out claimed items, the points become available for spending. Just like the real world, we can’t spend points we don’t have (no overdraft allowed). To keep the economy going, you can’t hoard your points (you must close your shop and go shopping when you have accumulated +11 points). All swappers must promise to maintain excellent communication.

SHOPS

• Once you have been approved, post your shop in this thread with at least FIVE (5) finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from. THREE (3) of these finished, handcrafted items must be new items to this round and not have been offered before in a prior round of the STS. Let’s keep the market fresh! You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.
  • All shops need to be open for business by date listed in the “dates” section above.
  • Your shop must be ready and open for business before you can spend your points in other shops.
  • Need an example of how to set up your shop? Check out this sample shop .
  • Be sure to mark your shop as OPEN or CLOSED (as needed) at the TOP of your shop.
  • Make sure every item has a short recognizable title that can be used in claiming.
  • Items should be priced between 1 and 5 points. No 1/2 points, full point prices only. Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 point (or 3 for 1 point, and so forth).
  • If you are offering multiples of an item, be sure to indicate how many are available.
  • When items have been claimed, mark the items as SOLD .
  • At the end of your shop please have your claims list and point tally (see sample shop for example). Please use the headings of CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP , CLAIMS MADE BY ME and POINTS (refer to POINTS section for an explanation of how to keep track of your points).

• Every participant starts off with 5 points to spend. This is a STS loan and at the end of the swapping period, you must have at least 5 points in your bank for positive feedback.
  • Your POINTS tally should reflect your current / pending / total in your bank.
  • Current points are your spendable points (a combination of the 5 loaner points you start off with and any points you’ve earned from claims you have sent out).
  • Pending points are non-spendable points from claims you have not sent out.
  • Total points refers to the combination of current and pending points (when this number is greater than or equal to 11, you must temporarily close your shop by marking it as CLOSED and go shopping with your current points. When you spend down to 8 or less points, you may re-open your shop to accept new claims.

GALLERY

• Instead of a separate gallery, each shop will have their own gallery of sold items. Please clearly mark sold items as SOLD. You can also move your SOLD item photos to the end of your shop so that everyone can view them but they won’t be cluttering up your still for sale items.

CLAIM/SENT/RECEIVED MESSAGES

• All claim/sent/received messages must be sent to the organizer and the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.
  • Please mark the subject line as STS2023 Claim , STS2023 Sent or STS2023 Received .
  • All messages must be in the proper format to be valid.
  • If/when there are numerous claims for the same item, the FIRST properly formatted claim wins the claim (subject to claimant having sufficient spendable points for the claim).
  • Example of Claim Message (submitted on September 22)
    To: @STSorganizer @LC4Life
    Subject: STS2023 Claim
    Send by September 29
    LC4Life to MissCrafty - miniature felt plushies - (2)
    Jane D. Oh
    123 Veggie Patch Field
    Anywhere, ZZ 987645
    USA
  • Example of Sent Message
    To: @STSorganizer @MissCrafty
    Subject: STS2023 Sent
    Send by September 29
    Tracking # 1234 2345 3456 4567 5678 00
    Sent this afternoon, hope they get there quickly!
    Jane, thanks for the claim from my shop!
  • Example of Received Message
    To: @STSorganizer @LC4Life
    Subject: STS2023 Received
    Send by September 29
    Thank you! I love my new plushies, they are perfect!

SHIPPING

• You have ONE WEEK (i.e. 7 DAYS) to ship from the day you receive a claim.
  • All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them. Items shipped before they are claimed will not be honored as official claims.
  • Per Lettuce Craft swap rules, tracking numbers (within US) are required on all swap packages (if eligible). If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-6 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you are able to provide proof of shipping.
  • If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you can’t provide a tracking number for the package or a copy of the shipping receipt.

COMMUNICATION

• It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop status (either CLOSED or OPEN) and claims/sends/receives.
  • All claim/sent/received messages must be sent to the organizer as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to. If in doubt, please check your outgoing messages to verify that everyone has received a copy!
  • Repeated poor communication may be noted in your feedback. This includes not informing the organizer/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format, not posting in the discussion thread, etc.
  • Do participate in the general chatter in the DISCUSSION THREAD (link is at top of post). It’s where you’ll learn about shop sales, swap announcements, etc. It’s also where you can highlight new items added to your shop, get a feel for what else you can do to generate sales for your shop, etc.

FINISHING THE SWAP

• LAST CALL WEEK (over/under week) takes place after the swap is closed for claims in general. During this time, participants with greater than 5 points ( over ) will claim items from participants with less than 5 points ( under ) to even things out. (Dates listed above in dates section.)
  • Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date if you have 5 points and all your claims have been received.
  • Negative feedback will be given if you leave this swap with less than 5 points and/or for not sending claims made from your shop.

If you would like to participate, send your information and completed questionnaire to @irid3c3nt via private message (do not reply with it here).

Name of swap: STS Fall Market 2023
Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):
Confirm you are at least eighteen years old:
Do you understand tracking is required for packages?
Have you posted in the discussion thread?
Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Are at least 3 of these crafted items brand new to this round of STS?
Have you read through the swap guidelines/rules?
Are items allowed to be priced for partial points?
How much time do you have to send out an item when it has been claimed?
When must you temporarily close your shop?
How many points do you have to spend down to in order to re-open your shop after having to temporarily close?
What information needs to be kept current at the TOP of your shop?
What is your favorite season of the year?

Still have questions about this swap?

Check out the FAQs in the next post below.

If you can’t find answers there, please feel free to post your questions in the STS FALL MARKET 2023 DISCUSSION THREAD

2 Likes

FAQs

What happens if I am away from my home base during the swap?
If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week or so). Please be sure to message your swap organizer so that everyone is in the loop.

Can I close my shop early and leave the swap?
Unless there are extenuating circumstances, then no. When you join the swap, you should plan on having your shop open for the duration of the swap except for short periods of times when you are away from your home base. Please be sure to message your swap organizer so that everyone is in the loop.

Can I offer custom items in my shop?
Custom items can be offered, but they must be finished and sent in a timely manner (so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly). When completed, custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for. The person can then submit a formal claim for the custom item.

Putting custom items on hold (for a short duration) in your shop is at your discretion. Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be customized and put on hold. Example: you listed blue hats in your shop and a custom request came in for a red hat. You agree and make the red hat. You can then list the red hat in your shop on hold for the requester. The requester then can submit a formal claim for the red hat. Regarding the short duration: this is a reasonable amount of time for the requester to make the formal claim. If after a reasonable amount of time passes without a formal claim being submitted, then please remove the item off of hold and allow it to be open for claiming to other swappers.

Can I offer items that are not crafted by me?
A small amount of handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, but the majority of the items should be made by you. Please be mindful of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps. Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.

How do I price my items?
Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item! It might be worthwhile to take into consideration factors such as time invested, supply cost, popularity, etc.

How do I generate sales?
There are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop. To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices, restock your shop with new crafted items/supplies, or run special promotions such as flash sales or weekend specials.

What should I offer in my shop?
Use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop! Or talk about what you can make to gauge interest from your fellow STSers. And if you’re in the market for something you’d like, go ahead and post your request in the discussion thread. Someone may be able to make it happen!

Can I put an item on hold if requested to do so?
Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the “first properly formatted claim wins the item” rule. If a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something, please message the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim. Please see FAQ about custom items for custom item holds.

My points/claims don’t match what I think they should.
Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim, or if the organizer admits to having been sloshed/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world since the points tally and/or claims list was last updated, go ahead and send her a message. If your claim is a few days old and has not shown up on the claims list, please send her a message to inquire about it. No worries, we’ll sort things out.

Do I have to list my claims (bought and sold items) in my shop?
Aren’t you keeping track of my points?
Yes! I am keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, mine is the list that counts (just kidding, or am I…). Seriously though, it makes it easier to resolve any discrepancies if I can compare your list to what I have in my records. I do go through the shops on occasion to add up points and make sure we’re all on the same page.

2 Likes

TALLY OF POINTS!

Last updated — 11/16 @ 6:00p MST

STS participant … Current / Pending / Total

bluebird … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

Bunny1kenobi … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

endymion… 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

fishstix43 … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

geekgirl … 3/2/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

gozer …5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

irid3sc3nt … 5/0/5 confirmed, lol SHOP CLOSED

kayrun… 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

Lynx … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

MollyGoRound … 3/2/5 SHOP CLOSED

susieoregon …5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

Tapestry … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

thanate … 5/0/5 confirmed SHOP CLOSED

2 Likes

LIST OF CLAIMS!

Sent :mailbox:
Received :white_check_mark:
Late, good communication :snail:
Late, no communication :pouting_cat:
Missing in action with no communication :x:
question :question:
Lost in transit, point refunded :medal_sports:

send by 9/14
fishstix43 to Lynx: suncatcher green birds/bugs 1 (1) + suncatcher green birds/bugs 2 (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/16
Lynx to endymion: orange feather (1) :white_check_mark:
endymion to Lynx: small art rainbow (2) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to endymion: jewelry pliers (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to endymion: mushroom E (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: mushroom rubber stamp (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to irid3sc3nt: orange bat (2) :white_check_mark:
endymion to irid3sc3nt: grey wrist wrap (2) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to irid3sc3nt: suncatcher white/gold (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: rainbow unicorn (3) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/17
irid3sc3nt to endymion: punch board (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to fishstix43: grim reaper (3) + handbag pattern/frame (1) = (4) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to Tapestry: suncatcher blue 2 (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/18
Tapestry to bluebird: HP buttons (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to susieoregon: cookies! (2) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to gozer: mushroom A (1) + mushroom D (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to thanate: gold dragon (3) :white_check_mark:
endymion to susieoregon: red wrist wrap (2) + sm red/gold bird (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to Tapestry: notecards #3 (1) + notecards #5 (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
endymion to Lynx: flowers bird (2) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Tapestry: skull notebook (2) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to endymion: orange mixed media (2) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: cardinal cards for irid3sc3nt (2) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to irid3sc3nt: pumpkin earrings (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to endymion: dragon B (3) + cookies! (2) = (5) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/19
endymion to geekgirl: paper automata A (1) :white_check_mark:
gozer to geekgirl: sm cat notebook (2) :medal_sports:
thanate to fishstix43: pendant A2 (2) + mini altar crypt (3) = (5) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/20
irid3sc3nt to geekgirl: posca pens (1) + washcloths set (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Tapestery: Halloween magnets top row (2) :white_check_mark:
thanate to Tapestry: tiny bowl 3C (2) + tiny bowl 5B (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
gozer to susieoregon: Halloween magnets bottom row (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi: dragon c (3) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to irid3sc3nt: kitty ornament Arlo (1) + kitty ornament Milkman (1) + pygmy puff D (2) + HP buttons 5 for (1) = (5) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to gozer: pink/green mixed media (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to gozer: custom kitty ornament for gozer (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/21
geekgirl to bluebird: notecards #7 (1) :white_check_mark:
endymion to thanate: jewelry dangles all (3) + red butterfly (3) = (6) :white_check_mark:
thanate to endymion: pendant A1 (2) + sm dish B4 (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to endymion: folksy animal address labels (1) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to endymion: cardinal cards (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/22
Lynx to Tapestry: 3 mini notebook set (1) + tear away blank art pages-cardinal (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to endymion: leaves (1) + pumpkins (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to Tapestry: knit cropped top (3) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: bumblebee keychain (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to Tapestry: bat ornament (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/23
Tapestry to Lynx: Pygmy Puff G (2) + Atcs 2 for (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
endymion to Lynx: metal bird blue (2) + metal bird triangle (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to thanate: chaos coordinator cross stitch (3) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to susieoregon: cupcake address labels (1) + cat bookmark (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to kayrun: mini copper flower assemblage (1) + notecards #8 (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to kayrun: dragon E (3) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to MollyGoRound: alpaca cowl (2) + little ghost (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/25
Bunny1kenobi to geekgirl: cupcake address labels (1) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to Tapestry: vintage feedsack & pattern (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to Tapestry: notecards #6 (1) + washi tape D, E, T (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: cat cave (4) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to kayrun: orange pumpkin (1) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to kayrun: cardinal cards (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/26
fishstix43 to geekgirl: tea wallet (1) + purple/bronze suncatcher (1) + cool tone purse (2) + two sewing patterns (1) = (5) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to gozer: witch hat A (1) + skull pot holders A,B (3) = (4) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to susieoregon: vintage trim & juice jar cover [pink] (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: three cat stamps (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/27
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: custom Junco cards (2) + custom Jay cards (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
endymion to irid3sc3nt: iridescent unicorn bracelet (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/28
Tapestry to MollyGoRound: two custom cat ornaments (2) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to endymion: English Robin cards (1) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to endymion: card set #4 [green] (1) + bottom right scrunchie (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to endymion: animal lavender sachet (1) + hexie ornament (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to bluebird: red fabric pumpkin (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 9/29
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi: dragon D (3) + HP buttons (1) = (4) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to Lynx: Bright Blue Birds TOL (1) + Custom TOL (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to Lynx: budgie & tea wood stamp (1) + year nine stamp (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to Lynx: pygmy puff A (2) + pygmy puff E (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/1
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: Halloween gelli cards [Ghost B, Monsters D,E & F] (2) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to susieoregon: english robins tol (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/2
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi: handlettering book (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: knitted washcloths (2) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to Tapestry: cowlette/shawl (2) + big mouth dish towel ((1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
thanate to Tapestry: tiny bowl A5 (2) + tiny bowl C5 (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to Tapestry: suncatcher blue 1 (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to Tapestry: flower bookmark purple (1) + flower bookmark red (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to MollyGoRound: flower bookmark cream (1) + gnome ornament (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
endymion to irid3sc3nt: bluesy triangles wrap (2) :white_check_mark:
MollyGoRound to irid3sc3nt: leaves lavender sachets (1) :white_check_mark:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: tiny bowl D4 (2) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to irid3sc3nt: friendship mailing labels (1) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to fishstix43: moss/lavender infinity scarf (2) + orange tea bookmark (1) + Halloween tea bookmark (1) = (4) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to kayrun: gnome towel topper (4) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/4
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: Halloween gelli cards [Bats C, Monsters A, Potion B, Skulls C] (2) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to endymion: gelli prints set 1 (1) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to endymion: tea wallet (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to endymion: HP buttons (1) :white_check_mark:
gozer to susieoregon: tough cat notebook (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/5
susieoregon to gozer: two halloween bowl cozies (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/6
MollyGoRound to Bunny1kenobi: teacups lavender sachets (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to thanate: small crochet pumpkin (1) + washi tapes B, F, I, K, O, S (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to Bunny1kenobi: miniature piano (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to bluebird: cube beads (1) :medal_sports:

send by 10/7
Tapestry to susieoregon: psocc cookies! (2) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry: dragonscale bracelet & stamps mini cards (1) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to Tapestry: english robins tol (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to kayrun: psocc cookies! (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/8
kayrun to thanate: Franklin Habit book (1) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to geekgirl: custom tol (2) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to geekgirl: scarf with tassels (2) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to MollyGoRound: custom tol (1) + white pearl earrings (1) = (2) :white_check_mark: geekgirl to Tapestry: card set B (1) + card set C (1) + card set D (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/9
Bunny1kenobi to bluebird: triple necklace & heart cross stitch kit (1) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to bluebird: crochet chick kit (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to bluebird: card set A (1) + card set E (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Bunny1kenobi: mermaid notebook (2) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to geekgirl: galaxy/teal basket (2) + mini card sets (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to Bunny1kenobi: three washi tapes (1) + card set G (1) + card set H (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to gozer: big brush pens (4) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to kayrun: custom tol (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to geekgirl: two custom cat ornaments (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/10
irid3sc3nt to Bunny1kenobi: milk paint (3) :white_check_mark:
gozer to susieoregon: two monster pouches (4) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Tapestry: ewok felties (4) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to susieoregon: desk snail (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/11
endymion to irid3sc3nt: flowers wrist wrap (2) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two snowflakes (1) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: tiny art #6 (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to bluebird: four supplies (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: Halloween gelli cards [cat F, spider A] (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/12
MollyGoRound to irid3sc3nt: patchwork pillow (3) :white_check_mark:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: clay pendant D1 (1) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two more snowflakes (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to MollyGoRound: custom mushroom stamp (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/13
Bunny1kenobi to kayrun: TM Patch & Opalite pendant on cord (1) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to geekgirl: baby blanket (3) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/17
Lynx to gozer: stamped bracelet (1) :white_check_mark:
endymion to gozer: paper automata B (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to gozer: gelliprint grab bag (1) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to gozer: witch hat C (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to susieoregon: two types of yarn (2) + notecards set I (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to bluebird: sm gelli print book (1) + cards B (1) + cards C (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/20
bluebird to thanate: english robins tol (1) + two custom tols (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to gozer: desk snail (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/23
gozer to geekgirl: black cat mug rugs (3) + bottom Halloween magnets (2) = (5) :white_check_mark:
endymion to geekgirl: circles wrist wrap (2) + magnetic atc frames (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Tapestry: bottom Christmas magnets (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/24
geekgirl to bluebird: lg crochet pumpkin (2) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to bluebird: scrunchie top mid (1) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Bunny1kenobi: cyo magnet set (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/25
geekgirl to gozer: notecards A&F (2) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to gozer: washcloths (2) + clear stamps (1) = (3) :white_check_mark:
endymion to gozer: purple stars wrist wrap (2) :white_check_mark:
gozer to endymion: batik cat pouch (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/26
gozer to thanate: cyo magnet set (2) + aquarium cat pouch (2) = (4) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to gozer: dragon F w/crate (3) :white_check_mark:
susieoregon to gozer: crocheted mushrooms B & C (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/27
gozer to geekgirl: two sets cyo magnets (4) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/28
gozer to Lynx: cyo magnet set (2) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to endymion: grey beaded brooch (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/29
susieoregon to MollyGoRound: two flower bookmarks (1) + six red napkin holders (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 10/30
Lynx to kayrun: top right scrunchie (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/1
susieoregon to gozer: hat w/pompom (1) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to gozer: purple grey hat (1) :white_check_mark:
geekgirl to gozer: sm pumpkin (1) + notecards H, J (2) = (3) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to gozer: pumpkin earrings (1) :white_check_mark:
gozer to susieoregeon: crosshatch cat zip pouch (2) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to gozer: floral cards #1 (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/2
Tapestry to kayrun: bird ornament (1) + custom snail (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to Tapestry: dish scrubbies (1) + pen & eraser set (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
gozer to irid3sc3nt: patchwork ghost coasters (4) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/3
Bunny1kenobi to bluebird: necklace & cs kit (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/6
geekgirl to kayrun: green mm (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/7
kayrun to Tapestry: little bird (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/9
geekgirl to gozer: notecards D & H (2) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: Halloween gelli cards [JoL B, C] (1) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to gozer: tree ornament (3) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to bluebird: white/silver suncatcher (1) + red/gold suncatcher (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to bluebird: supplies (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/10
Tapestry to fishstix43: baby dragon A (3) + two custom cat ornaments (2) = (5) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/11
irid3sc3nt to geekgirl: b&w kilt pin (1) + Halloween gelli cards [Potion A, Cats E] (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
thanate to geekgirl: large lettuce bowl (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/13
kayrun to geekgirl: sprockets (1) + stamps (2) + crochet hooks (1) = (4) :white_check_mark:
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two snowflakes (1) :white_check_mark:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: large lettuce dish (2) :white_check_mark:
fishstix43 to Tapestry: warm tone patchwork purse (1) :white_check_mark:
Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry: charm bracelet (1) + Grim cards (1) = (2) :white_check_mark:
gozer to Tapestry: byo magnets [C,O,X] (2) :white_check_mark:
bluebird to Tapestry: mostly owls TOL (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/14
Bunny1kenobi to bluebird: amethyst necklace and glitter earrings (1) :white_check_mark:
irid3sc3nt to Bunny1kenobi: markers (1) :white_check_mark:
Tapestry to kayrun: patchwork heart (1) :white_check_mark:

send 11/16
MollyGoRound to gozer: two sets lavender sachets [2,8] (2) :x:
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: custom boro/sashiko kit (2) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/17
fishstix43 to endymion: two sewing patterns (1) :white_check_mark:
Lynx to thanate: card 3 (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/19
geekgirl to kayrun: bracelet 2 (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/20
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: two inks (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/21
geekgirl to Bunny1kenobi: 6x6 mm (1) :white_check_mark:

send by 11/24
fishstix43 to MollyGoRound: quilt scraps (1) :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

:heartbeat: :ghost: iri’s interesting items :ghost: :heartbeat: is CLOSED.

These items come from a smoke free, two dude-cat home in a suburb of Denver, CO. Let me know if you want measurements.

Halloween crow. It’s a small decoration to bring a little bit of Halloween to your workspace, tiered tray, windowsill, etc. You get to pick which one you like.
2 POINTS
(coming soon)

• Halloween gelli cards. Gelli printed and stamped with various Halloween images. Interior has a light color paper for easy correspondence; orange cards get orange interior, white cards get white interior. Comes with brown Kraft envelopes. I have several Halloween text stamps if you would like your envelopes stamped as well, just let me know. Mix n match to create your own set!
    Two for 1 POINT OR BUY BULK AND GET Twelve for 5 POINTS

Bats A, B

Bats D
bats d

Birds A, B, C

Birds D, E, F

Cats A, B, C, D

Cats G, H
catfg

Ghost A

JoL A, D

Monsters B, C
monsters b c

Skulls A, B

Skulls D
skulls d

Spiders B
del4

Spiders C, D

Witches A, B

Witches C, D

Here is the interior with bats punched out of the corners.

• Halloween cat cross-stitch. Stitched on beige AIDA cloth, wrapped on black matboard, and adhered using E6000. Backed with black pinked-edge felt. DMC cotton floss in dark brown, not flat black. Measured from felt edge to edge: 4x4.5 in.
    NEW REDUCED PRICE! 1 POINT

• Halloween kilt pins. It’s a hodge podge of beads, charms, and other shiny things. Good for shawls, bags, blankets, kilts, and whatever else.
    1 POINT
    Purple & black

• Halloween Brooches using images from Alphastamps. Resin back with hinged pin. Decorations secured using E6000. Has not melted in the hot Colorado sun!
    ALL FOUR for 1 POINT
    Starlet- pressed 3D glitter paint edging
    Moon- black and white twine with star sequin
    Witch with purple- beads secured on wire, no dangling
    Witch with black - beads secured on wire, bottom beads dangles

• supply: four spools of ribbon. Two are unopened.
    1 POINT

• supply: knitting book Pints & Purls by Karida Collins and Libby Bruce. Tear close to spine, but does not impact the book.
    1 POINT

Gallery of SOLD Items (ask me, I might be able to recreate the item)

del1
del5

cate

Claims from my shop:
Sent :spider:
Received :spider_web:

send by 9/16
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: mushroom rubber stamp (1) :spider_web:
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: rainbow unicorn (3) :spider_web:

send by 9/17
irid3sc3nt to endymion: punch board (1) :spider_web:

send by 9/20
irid3sc3nt to geekgirl: posca pens (1) + washcloths set (2) = (3) :spider_web:

send by 9/22
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: bumblebee keychain (1) :spider_web: :

send by 9/25
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: cat cave (4) :spider_web::

send by 9/26
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: three cat stamps (1) :spider_web:

send by 9/29
irid3sc3nt to Lynx: budgie & tea wood stamp (1) + year nine stamp (1) = (2) :spider_web:

send by 10/1
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: Halloween gelli cards [Ghost B, Monsters D,E & F] (2) :spider_web:

send by 10/2
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: knitted washcloths (2) :spider_web:

send by 10/4
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon: Halloween gelli cards [Bats C, Monsters A, Potion B, Skulls C] (2) :spider_web:

send by 10/9
irid3sc3nt to gozer: big brush pens (4) :spider_web:

send by 10/10
irid3sc3nt to Bunny1kenobi: milk paint (3) :spider_web:

send by 10/11
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: two Halloween gelli cards [cat F, spider A] (1) :spider_web:

send by 10/12
irid3sc3nt to MollyGoRound: custom mushroom stamp (1) :spider_web:

send by 10/25
irid3sc3nt to gozer: washcloths (2) + clear stamps (1) = (3) :spider_web:

send by 11/9
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: Halloween gelli cards [JoL b,c] (1) :spider_web:

send by 11/11
irid3sc3nt to geekgirl: b&w kilt pin (1) + Halloween gelli cards [Potion A, Cats E] (1) = (2) :spider_web:

send by 11/14
irid3sc3nt to Bunny1kenobi: markers (1) :spider:

send by 11/16
irid3sc3nt to kayrun: custom boro/sashiko kit (2) :spider:

send by 11/20
irid3sc3nt to Tapestry: two inks (1) :spider:

Claims Made by Me:
send by 9/16
susieoregon to irid3sc3nt: orange bat (2) :spider_web:
endymion to irid3sc3nt: grey wrist wrap (2) :spider_web:
fishstix43 to irid3sc3nt: suncatcher white/gold (1) :spider_web:

send by 9/18
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: cardinal cards (2) :spider_web:
bluebird to irid3sc3nt: pumpkin earrings (1) :spider_web:

send by 9/20
Tapestry to irid3sc3nt: kitty ornament Arlo (1) + kitty ornament Milkman (1) + pygmy puff D (2) + HP buttons 5 for (1) = (5) pts total :spider_web:

send by 9/27
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: custom Junco cards (2) + custom Jay cards (2) = (4) :spider_web:
endymion to irid3sc3nt: iridescent unicorn bracelet (2) :spider_web:

send by 10/2
endymion to irid3sc3nt: bluesy triangles wrap (2) :spider_web:
MollyGoRound to irid3sc3nt: leaves lavender sachets (1) :spider_web:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: tiny bowl D4 (2) :spider_web:
Bunny1kenobi to irid3sc3nt: friendship mailing labels (1) :spider_web:

send by 10/11
endymion to irid3sc3nt: flowers wrist wrap (2) :spider_web:
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two snowflakes (1) :spider_web:
Lynx to irid3sc3nt: tiny art #6 (1) :spider_web:

send by 10/12
MollyGoRound to irid3sc3nt: patchwork pillow (3) :spider_web:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: clay pendant D1 (1) :spider_web:
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two more snowflakes (1) :spider_web:

send by 11/2
gozer to irid3sc3nt: patchwork ghost coasters (4) :spider_web:

send by 11/13
kayrun to irid3sc3nt: two snowflakes (1) :spider:
thanate to irid3sc3nt: large lettuce dish (2) :spider_web:

Pending=0
Total=5

4 Likes

Lynx’s Little Lair of Lovelies is Closed

Items from my shop come from a smoke-free, cat-friendly home in Ohio. Take your time, browse, and enjoy a nice beverage and have fun shopping!

1pt Items
1 card per point. Choose 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
I have 2 available of # 2.
These are handmade and not photos.

Model Magic. Choose the Lantern or the Ring Holder. The black part of the ring holder is chalkboard paint so you can lable it anything. Please do not use water.

Faux Assemblage 4x6 Art

Model Magic 3D Beach Art, in frame, 4x6

Blue Green Feather, 4x6

Tiny Assemblage Art, Choose 1, 2, 3,4,5, or 6
Upcycled coasters

Scrunchies, choose:
Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right
Bottom Left, Bottom Middle, Bottom Right
(Made from hems of pants, but scrunchies unworn)

Mini Notepads. Pour Paint decorated binder. 3 random notepads/point
(Perfect for tucking away in your purse or jotting quit notes. Or lists. If you want the marbled pink/purple, please specify–take all 3 in one claim.)

Lettuce Stencils. 3 sets available.
(These were made using old transparency paper, which is thinner than normal stenciled. Because of this, you will receive 2 of the stencils shown for a total of 4 lettuce cut-outs. If you use them gently, they work well and can be rinsed in water and re-used.)

Mountains and Waves Metallic Watercolor (5.9 by 8.3 inches)

2 pts Items

Needle Felted Gnomes (add ribbon and you’d have an ornament, or a magnet to the back, or just keep as a friend!)
Choose: Blue, Purple, or Green

Needle Felted 4x6 Cat

Masterboard card set. 1 available.

Floral Set 2. 4x6

Florida Florals. Set of 5. (Cards 3.5" x5")
(Taken at a garden in Gainesville Fl.)

Florida Bird Set. Includes 1 of each plus surprise Florida bird. 3 sets available.

Tear-away 4x6 blank art pages. 20 in each book. Pre-cut and perfect for 4x6 art making! (See photos below to choose the picture that will be on the front.)

Inside View:

Choose from 1,2,3, or 4 in the Bird Set or the Silly Random Set.

Bird Set:

Silly Random Set:

REDUCED
Hand Felted Ball Garland, approx 40 inches long from end to end of balls

**Custom Hand Stamped Bracelets, 1 pt/ea **
Choose your font(s) and name/words (about 8-10 characters + spaces total).
Example Bracelet:

Fonts available:
Green

Hot pink or Purple

Yellow or Light Pink

Claims from my shop:
Sent :slight_smile:

To thanate
Will update deets later

Due Nov 1 :slight_smile: 10/28
To gozer
Floral Card Set #1 (2)

Due Oct 30 :slight_smile: 10/28
To kayrun
Blue Scrunchie (1)

Due Oct 24 :slight_smile: 10/21 RECEIVED
To bluebird
Scrunchie - Top Middle

Due Oct 17 :slight_smile: 10/13 RECEIVED
to gozer
(1) Custom Hand Stamped Bracelets, 1 pt/ea

Due Oct 12 :slight_smile: RECEIVED
To irid3sc3nt
Tiny Art # 6 (1pt)

Due Sept 28 :slight_smile: 9/22 RECEIVED
To endymion
Card #4 (green design) (1pt)
Scrunchie bottom right (1pt)

due Sept 25 Received
CUSTOM for @irid3sc3nt :slight_smile: 9/22
Junco cards. (2pts)

CUSTOM for @irid3sc3nt :slight_smile: 9/22
Bluejay cards. (2pts)

send by Sept 25 :slight_smile: 9/22
to kayrun - Cardinal Cards (2 pts)-Received

to tapestry due 9/22 :slight_smile: 9/16 (Received)
Set of 3 mini notebooks (pink/purple marbling) - 1pt
Tear-away 4x6 blank art pages–cardinal - 2pts
Total: 3pts

to endymion for cardinal cards due Sept 21 (2 pts) :slight_smile: 9/16
to irid3scent for cardinal cards due Sept 18 (2 pt) :)9/16 Received
to endymion for orange feather due Sept 16 (1 pt) :slight_smile: 9/11 RECEIVED

Claims I Made

gozer to lynx
due Oct 28
Custom magnets 3 for 2 pts

Tapestry to Lynx
Due Sept 29
Pygmy Puffs (A) - 2pts each
Pygmy Puffs (E) - 2pts each
Total (4)

Lynx from Irid3scent
due Sept 29
budgie and tea wood stamp (1)
Lawn Fawn Year 9 (1)
Total (2)

Lynx from bluebird
due 9/29
Bright Blue Birds TOL (1)
Custom TOL #s 8, 14, 15, 20, 24 (1)
Total 2 pts

endymion to Lynx (Received)
due Sept 23
Metal Bird (Blue) - 2pts
Metal Bird (Triangle) - 2pts
Total 4pts

Lynx from Tapestry (Received)
due Sept 23
-Pygmy Puff (G) for 2pts
-ATCs 2 for 1 for 1 pt
Total 3 pts

From endymion due Sept 18 (Received)
Flowers Tin Bird (2 pts)

From endymion due Sept 16 (Received)
ART Rainbow (small) (2 pts)

From Fishstix43 due Sept 14 (Received)
Memory Wire Suncatcher (1 pt)
Green 1 -Birds/Bugs

From Fishstix43 due Sept 14 (Received)
Memory Wire Sunscatcher (1pt)
Green 2 - Birds/Bugs

Pending=1
Total=5

Sold Items
Floral Set 1. 4x6

Cardinal Cards. Set includes 1 of each. 4x6 (3 sets)

Orange Feather, 4x6

Custom for Irid3scent

4 Likes

:woman_genie: Endymion’s Emporium :woman_genie:
Is CLOSED

My items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home in Illinois. Let me know if you’d like more information about any of them.

Recycled Can Earrings (1 pt per pair, or 3 pair for 2 pts)

Conical Dangles (1 pt per set, or 3 for 2 pts)
SOLD OUT

Wrist Wraps (2 pts each)
SOLD OUT

Paper Automata (1 pt each)

Tin Automata (3 pts)
SOLD OUT

Metal Birds(2 pts each)
SOLD OUT

Supplies
SOLD OUT

:amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora::amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora::amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora: :amphora:
——————————————————————
SOLD ITEMS
——————————————————————

——————————————————————
Others’ Claims from My Shop
Sent :wind_face:
Received :fireworks:

:fireworks: Due Sept 16 to @Lynx: ART rainbow tin bird (2 pts)
:fireworks:Due Sept 16 to @irid3sc3nt: Gray waves wrist wrap (2 pts)
:fireworks:Due Sept 18 to @susieoregon: Red wrist wrap and ART gold scrolls tin bird (4 pts total)
:fireworks: Due Sept 18 to @Lynx: Flowers tin bird (2 pts)
:fireworks: : Due Sept 19 to @geekgirl: Paper automaton A (1 pt)
:fireworks: Due Sept 21 to @thanate : 5 sets of conical dangles (3 pts) and red tin butterfly (3 pts)
:fireworks:Due Sept 23 to @Lynx: 2 tin birds (Blues and Triangles) (4 pts total)
:fireworks:Due Sept 27 to @irid3sc3nt : Iridescent unicorn wrist wrap (2pts)
:fireworks:Due Oct 2 to @irid3sc3nt : Bluesy Triangles wrist wrap (2 pts)
:fireworks:Due October 11 to @irid3sc3nt : Flowers wrist wrap (2 pts)
:wind_face:Due 10/17 to @gozer: butterfly automaton B (1 pt)
:fireworks:Due 10/23 to geekgirl: concentric circles wrist wrap (2 pts) and magnetic frames (1pt)
:fireworks:Due 10/26 to gozer: purple stars wrist wrap (2 pts)

Starting points: 5
Earned from claims: 33

——————————————————————

My Claims from Others’ Shops
Due Sept 16
:mango:Orange feather from @Lynx (1 pt)
:mango:Jewelry pliers from @fishstix43 (1 pt)
:mango:Mushroom E from @susieoregon (1 pt)
:mango:Punch board from @irid3sc3nt (1 pt)

Due Sept 18
:mango:Baby dragon B from @Tapestry (3 pts)
:mango:Cranberry almond oatmeal cookies from @Tapestry (2 pts)
:mango:Orange Mixed Media 6x6 from @geekgirl (2 pts)

Due Sept 21
:mango:Earthenware pendant A1 and small dish B4 from @thanate (4 pts total)
:mango:Folksy animals address labels from @Bunny1kenobi (1 pt)
:mango:Cardinal Cards from @Lynx (2 pts)

Due Sept 22
:mango: Leaves and Pumpkins from @kayrun (2 pts total)

Due Sept 28
:mango:English Robin cards from @bluebird (1pt)
:mango:Lavender sachets (animals) and Hexie Ornament from @MollyGoRound (3 pts total)
:mango:Card 4 and Scrunchie bottom-right from @Lynx (2 pts total)

Due Oct 4
:mango:Set 1 Gelli prints from @geekgirl (1pt)
:mango:Tea wallet from @fishstix43 (1pt)
:mango:HP buttons from @Tapestry (1 pt)

Due Oct 25
:mango:Batik cat pouch from @gozer (2 pts)

Due Oct 28
:mango:Gray beaded brooch from @Bunny1kenobi (1pt)

Due Nov 17
Sewing patterns (M6044 and V7634) 1pt from @fishstix43

Spent: 33
——————————————————————

Pending 0
Total 5

8 Likes

Susie’s Shop is OPEN

All items handmade by me at my home in Portland, OR. Home is smoke free with a free range dog. I hope to add a steady supply of items as the swap goes on. All items vegan friendly unless specifically stated.

”Dune” Bag in bubble gum colors - 2 points
The pink yarn is 80% acrylic and 20% wool (not vegan friendly).

Ribbon Tree Ornaments - 1 point each
Claim as red or green.

:scissors: :scissors: :scissors: Supply Shop :scissors: :scissors: :scissors:

Bamboo circular knitting needles - 1 point for both
Size 5mm and 5.5 mm, both are Clover brand.

:jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: Spooky Shop :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

Witch’s Hat Ornaments - 1 point each
Only B is still available. A & C have been claimed.

CLAIMED items

Claims from my shop:
Shipped :coffin:
Received :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to endymion - Mushroom E (plus freebie C) 1 pt :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to irid3sc3nt: orange bat + free mushroom B = 2 pts :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to fishstix43 - Crocheted Grim Reaper Ornament & Handbag Pattern & Frame - 4 points total :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to gozer - Mushroom A & D & freebie A = 2 pts. :woman_zombie:
Susieoregon to Tapestry - Crocheted Bat Ornament - (2 pts) :woman_zombie:
SusieOregon to gozer - Witch hat A - 1 pt & Skull pot holders, A & B - 3 pts. - 4 points total. :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to Mollygoround - Flower bookmark - cream (1) & Crocheted gnome ornament (2)
= 3 points total :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to Tapestry - Flower Bookmarks (red & purple) - 2 points total. :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to kayrun- Gnome Towel Topper - 4 points :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to gozer for 2 Halloween Bowl Cozies = 2 pts :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to bluebird - 4mm glass cube beads - 1 point :coffin:
susieoregon to Bunny1kenobi - Miniature piano 1 point :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to geekgirl - Scarf with tassels - 2 points :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to gozer - Witch hat C = 1 pt :woman_zombie:
susieoregon to gozer - Crocheted Mushrooms (B & C) - 2 points total :coffin:
susieoregon to MollyGoRound - Flower bookmarks & 6 red napkin holders - Total: 2 points
susieoregon to gozer - Hat with pom-pom - 1 point

My claims from other shops:
irid3c3nt to susieoregon - Mushroom rubber stamp - 1 point :woman_zombie:
irid3sc3nt to susieoregon - Rainbow Unicorn - 3 points :woman_zombie:
Tapestry to susieoregon - A Dozen Homemade cookies (Cranberry Bliss) - 2pts :woman_zombie:
endymion to susieoregon - red wrist wrap - 2 pts and small red/gold tin bird - 2 points - 4 points total :woman_zombie:
gozer to susieoregon - set of Halloween fridge magnets (bottom row) - 2 points :woman_zombie:
Bunny1kenobi to susieoregon - Cupcake address labels - 1 point & Halloween bookmark (cat) - 1 point - 2 points total :woman_zombie:
MollyGoRound to susieoregon - Vintage Trim & Juice Jar cover (Pink) - 1 point total :woman_zombie:
irid3c3nt to susieoregon - 3 cat stamps - 1 point total :woman_zombie:
bluebird to susieoregon - English Robins TOL - 1 point :woman_zombie:
Irid3sc3nt to susieoregon - Halloween gelli cards (Ghost B, Monsters D,E & F) - 2 points :woman_zombie:
gozer to susieoregon - Tough Cat Notebook - 2 pts :woman_zombie:
iri to susieoregon - 4 Halloween gelli cards (Bats C, Monsters A, Potion B & Skulls C) - 2 points :woman_zombie:
Tapestry to susieoregon - Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies (with white choco chips) - 2pts :woman_zombie:
gozer to susieoregon - Monster Mouth Zip Pouches (both yellow and teal) - 4 pts total :woman_zombie:
Tapestry to susieoregon - Desk snail - 1pt :woman_zombie:
geekgirl to susieoregon - Sugarbush Glaze Yarn (all 3 skeins) - + Red Silk Bamboo Yarn (1 skein) = 2 pts & Note cards (Set I) - 1 point = 3 points total :coffin:
gozer to susieoregon - Cat Zip Pouch (Crosshatch) - 2 points

Pending: 3
Total: 5

9 Likes

Fishstix43’s STS Shop - CLOSED

Hi! I’m Alicia from Wisconsin. Everything in my shop is handmade by me. Non-smoking home, but I have 2 cats with free range of the house, so there is the possibility of a few hairs on yarn or fabric crafts, despite my best efforts.

CRAFTED

Dragonfly Latch Hook: 2 points Made with acrylic rug yarn, backed with rug binding, measures 14" by 19".

Warm Tone Striped Hat: 2 for 1 point. Acrylic worsted weight, sized for approx. 23" circumference head.

Handspun Brown/Gold Yarn: 2 for 1 point. Mystery fiber blend with sparkle. ~44 yards.

SUPPLIES: 2 for 1 point.

Uncut sewing patterns Claim by pattern number.

Top row, L to R: M6044 (claimed), NL6140, V8747 (claimed), V7634 (claimed), S1183
Bottom row, L to R: S9891, B5568, S4014, S9208 (claimed), S8418.

L to R: 620, 1500, 1550

Rose Medallion Wall Hanging pattern

Box of pencils - 16 remaining.

Novelty Yarn

Cotton Yarn

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

SOLD ITEMS
Green #1 - Birds/bugs charms

Green #2 - Birds/bugs charms

Flat Jewelry Pliers

White and gold

Blue #2 - Ocean charms

Purple and bronze - less clear/sparkly, more metallic/iridescent

Cool Tone Patchwork Purse: 2 points. Medium weight interfaced with white cotton lining.

Blue #1 - Ocean charms

Tea Wallets: 1 point each. Holds 4 standard foil teabag packets.

Purple/ grey Striped Hat: 1 point. Acrylic worsted weight, sized for approx. 23" circumference head.

White and silver

Red and gold

Warm Tone Patchwork Purse: 1 points. Medium weight interfaced with white cotton lining and button closure.

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
Send by September 14. - SENT 9/11
Fishstix43 to Lynx
Memory Wire Suncatcher (1 pt)
Green 1 -Birds/Bugs
Memory Wire Sunscatcher (1pt)
Green 2 - Birds/Bugs

Due Sept 16th -SENT 9/11
Jewelry pliers (1pt) to endymion

send by 9/16 - SENT 9/11
fishstix43 to irid3sc3nt: suncatcher white/gold (1)

Send by September 17 - SENT 9/11
fishstix43 to Tapestry - Wire suncatcher Blue#2 - (1pt)

due on 9/26 - fishstix43 to geekgirl - SENT 9/23
Tea Wallet 1 point each.
Purple and bronze Memory Wire Suncatchers 1 point each.
Cool Tone Patchwork Purse: 2 points
Uncut sewing patterns 2/1
V8747 and S9208

Send by Oct 2 - Sent 9/27
Fishstix43 to Tapestry - Blue #1 suncatcher (1pt)

Send by October 4 - Sent 9/27
fishstix43 to endymion
Tea wallet (1pt)

Due Nov 1 - Sent
Fishstix to gozer – purple gray hat = 1 pt

Send by Nov 9 - Sent Nov 4
fishstix43 to bluebird - White/silver suncatcher (1) + Red/Gold Suncatcher (1) = 2 points total

Send by 11/13
fiahtix43 to Tapestry
Warm Tone Patchwork Purse (1 pt)

Send by 11/17 SENT
fishstix43 to endymion
M6044 (men’s shirt) and
V7634 (women’s coat). 1 pt

Send by Nov 24 SENT
fishstix43 to MollyGoRound
1 pt pack of quilting scraps

CLAIMS MADE BY ME
Send by 9/17
susieoregon to fishstix43
Crocheted Grim Reaper Ornament - 3 points
Handbag Pattern & Frame - 1 point
Total - 4 points

Send by 9/19
thanate to fishstix43
Earthenware pendant A2 - 2 points
Mini altar - Crypt - 3 points
Total - 5 points

Send by Oct 2
Bunny1kenobi to fishstix43

Moss and Lavender infinity scarf - 2 pts
Tea bookmark - orange - 1 pts
Halloween tea bookmark 1 point
Total 4 points

Send by Nov 10
Tapestry → fishstix43

Baby Dragon A (3 pt)
2 Custom Cat ornaments (2 pt)
Total 5 pts

Current: 5

Pending: 0

Total: 5

5 Likes

Tapestry’s Menagerie is CLOSED

Hi, I’m Jenn from Texas. All items come from a smoke free home, however we do have 2 cats & 2 dogs.

CRAFTED/HOME-MADE

Patchwork Heart Ornaments - 1pt each
Ornament is metal with scrapbook paper patchwork, paint “leading”, and clear dimensional glue over the paper to approximate expoxy. Each has a small heart in the upper right. One made from scrap tape, one painted.

Red inset heart remaining.

Pygmy Puffs - 2pts each
Faux fur base with polymer clay faces/accents. You can attach a clip to a loop on the bottom of them so they can be worn on your shoulder.

Custom Pygmy Puff - 3pts each
Faux fur base with polymer clay faces/accents. Tell me the color eyes you’d like, type of features/style and I’ll make a custom Puff for you. I have four colors available: dark navy, black, medium brown with a dark undercoat, and dark burgundy. You can attach a clip to a loop on the bottom of them so they can be worn on your shoulder.

Mix & Match - 5 for 1pt
Harry Potter themed buttons
The buttons and tattoos were designed and created by me. The buttons can be converted to magnets easily.

Hufflepuff temporary tattoos

Mini pour art canvas

Mermaid Ornament - 1pt
Acrylicy ornament base with paint - 3.5" diameter

SUPPLIES

The following are 4 for 1pt
Red giftbasket shrink wrap
Black plastic cauldron painted pewter
Tiny wallet/ATC size photo album
Googly eyes pack
Sponge pouncers

Sticker sets - all for 1 pt

HP Fabric Cutouts - All for 1pt

Claims from my shop:
Sent :rocket:
Received :tada:

Send by Sept 18
Tapestry to Bluebird - 5 HP buttons - 1pt :tada:

Tapestry to susieoregon - Cranberry Bliss cookies - 2pts :tada:

Tapestry to thanate - gold dragon - 3 pts :tada:

Tapestry to endymion - Baby Dragon B (3 pts)
Tapestry to endymion- Cranberry Almond Oatmeal Cookies (2 pts) :tada:

Send by Sept 20
Tapestry to bunny1kenobi - Dragon C (3 pts) :tada:

Tapestry to Gozer - Custom Cat Ornament (1 pt) :tada:

Tapestry to irid3sc3nt: kitty ornament Arlo (1) + kitty ornament Milkman (1) + pygmy puff D (2) + HP buttons 5 for (1) = (5) pts total :tada:

Send by Sept 23
Tapesyry to Lynx: Pygmy Puff G (2pts), ATCs 2 for 1 (1pt) = (3 pts) total :tada:

Tapestry to kayrun: baby dragon E w/crate (3 pts) :tada:

Send by 9/28
Tapestry to Mollygoround - 2 cat ornaments (2pts) :tada:

Send by Sept 29
Tapestry to Lynx - Pygmy Puff (A), Pygmy Puff (E) - Total (4pts) :tada:

Tapestry to bunny1kenobi - Dragon D - (3 pts)
5 Hogwarts pins - (1 pt) - Total (4pts) :tada:

Send by 10/2
Tapestry to Bunny1kenobi- Handlettering book (2pt) :tada:

Send by 10/4
Tapestry to Endymion - HP buttons (1pt) :tada:

Send by 10/7
Tapestry to susieoregon - Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies (with white chocolate chips) (2pts) :tada:

Tapestry to Kayrun - Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies (with white chocolate chips) (2pts) :tada:

Send by 10/9
Tapestry to Geekgirl - 2 custom cat ornaments (2pts):tada:

Send by 10/10
Tapestry to susieoregon - Desk snail - 1pt :tada:

Send by October 11
Tapestry to Bluebird - 4 for 1 point supplies ( Rhinestones clear stamps,Leather strap journal closure,Sack of rhinestones,Alice In Wonderland Altoid Tin cutouts ) - (1pt) :tada:

Send by 10/20
Tapestry to Gozer - Desk snail (1pt) :tada:

Send by 10/26
Tapestry to Gozer - Baby Dragons with packing crate F - (3pts) :tada:

Send by 11/2
Tapestry to kayru - A Little Bird Told Me ornament (1pt), custom snail (1 pt), total = 2 pts :tada:

Send by Nov 9
Tapestry to Bluebird - 4 for 1 point supplies (Chalk markers, Jolee By You Giftbox kit, Geisha Cards from Japan, Tiny Chalkboard sign) - (1pt) :tada:

Send by Nov 10
Tapestry to fishstix43 - Baby Dragon A (3 pt), 2 Custom Cat ornaments (1 pt each) -Total (5 pts) :tada:

Send by 11/14
Tapestry to Kayrun - Patchwork heart ornament with gold heart inset (1pt) :tada:

Claims Made By Me From Other Stores:
Due Sept 17
Wire suncatcher Blue#2 from @fishstix43 - (1pt)

Due by Sept 18
Notecard sets #3 & #5 from @geekgirl - (2pts)

Hard-covered 4x4 notebook with elastic closure - Skull design from @gozer - (2pts)

Due by Sept 20
Magnet Set of three Halloween fridge magnets (2"×2") Top Row from @gozer - (2pts)

Tiny bowl 3C & 5B from @thanate - (4pts)

Due by Sept 22
Set of 3 mini notebooks (pink/purple marbling) (1pt), Tear-away 4x6 blank art pages from (2pts) from @Lynx - (3pts)

Kayrun to Tapestry - Knit cropped top - (3pts)

Irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - Bumblebee keychain (1pt)

Susieoregon to Tapestry - Crocheted Bat Ornament - (2 pts)

Send by 9/25
Geekgirl to Tapestry - Notecard set 6 (1pt), Washi tape D, E, and T (3 for 1pt), total = 2pts

Mollygoround to Tapestry - vintage feedsack & vintage sewing pattern (2 for 1pt), total = 1pt

Irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - cat cave (4pts)

Send by Oct 2
Thanate to Tapestry - Tiny bowl A5 (2pts), tiny bowl C5 (2pts), total: (4pts)

Kayrun to Tapestry - Cowlette/shawl (2pts), Big mouth dish towel (1pt), Total: (3pts)

Fishstix43 to Tapestry - Blue #1 suncatcher (1pt)

Susieoregon to Tapestry - flower bookmark purple (1pt), flower bookmark red (1pt) - total (2pts)

Irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - set of three knitted washcloths (2pts)

Send by 10/7
Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry - 2 for 1pt - dragonscale bracelet, stamps mini cards - (1pt)

Bluebird to Tapestry - ToL Robin notecards - (1pt)

Send by 10/8
Geekgirl to Tapestry - Notecard set B (1pt), notecard set C (1pt), notecard set D (1pt): total (3pts)

Send by 10/9
Gozer to Tapestry - Ewok felties (4pts)

Send by 10/25
Gozer to Tapestry- xmas magnets (2pts)

Send by 11/2
Kayrun to Tapestry - 2 dish scrubies for (1pt), pens & eraser set (1pt) - total (2 pts)

Send by 11/7
Kayrun to Tapestry - little bird (1pt)

Send by 11/13
Fishstix43 to Tapestry- red patchwork bag (1pt)

Bluebird to Tapestry- ToL cards Mostly owls (1pt)

Gozer to Tapestry- make your own magnet set (B, D, N) - (2 pts)

Bunny1kenobi to Tapestry- loaded charm bracelet (1pt), Merry Grim-mas card sat (1pt) - total (2 pts)

Send by 11/20
Irid3sc3nt to Tapestry - Two inks - (1pt)

Pending=1
Total=5

Sold Items

7 Likes

Bunny’s Boutique is CLOSED

I am Deanna from Arizona. All items are from a smoke free, dog-friendly home.

:rabbit: *** 2 point items*** :rabbit:

Kinetic Christmas cards set of 3
Who’s naughty? Santa’s hat spins and can let you know! Blank inside. Measure 5.5x5.5 inches.

Set 1

Set 2

Painted notecards
Set of 4. Metallic watercolor, acrylic and marker on watercolor paper. Includes envelopes. Approx 4x5.5 inches.

Silver jewelry set

Feather/Orange Batik Reversible Swing Basket

:rabbit: 1 point items: :rabbit:

Cameo choker
14 inch chain (slightly extendable)

Chicago steampunk necklace
18 inch chain

Here’s My Heart Necklace
18 inch chain.

Opalite pendant on a chain
18 inch chain w lobster clasp. Pendant and ring combined measure about 1.5 inches.

Tea bookmarks- choose tea or heart

Cupcake embellishments- set of 12.

The backing of the stickers are still on them! After you’re done using these on your Halloween cupcakes, peel the backing off and use the stickers for something else!

30 Mailing labels customized with your info:

Cupcakes (6 of each cupcake)

Folksy Animals (6 of each animal)

Friendship (6 of each friendship design)

Halloween (6 of each creepy design)

Mythical monsters (6 of each monster)

Succulents (6 of each succulent design)

:rabbit: 2 For 1 Point :rabbit:
Choose any 2 of these for one point!

TM Patches
Please select by name: black, brown flower

Blue earrings

Black earrings

Gold vintage earrings

Mesh ring earrings- vintage

String of eyes earrings
I have 2 pairs of these

Crowned Skull earrings

Lacy bracelet
Brand new

Dragon earrings
Brand new

Foliage earrings
Brand new- these are the type meant to lay along the surface of the earlobe rather than dangle- although dangling is possible if preferred!

Steampunk / Boho earrings

Little Boo ornament

Mini cards sets
25 in each set. I’m holding one for scale. Great for miniatures or embellishments in paper crafting. Request by name.

Halloween notebook
Penny for scale

![image|459x500](upload://p5I4hhm2acEZEo3xLMIy4g0hfUx.peg

Skull Spider earrings
I have 2 pairs of these.

:rabbit: Free with claim :rabbit:

11 Butterfly Iron on patches
Penny for scale

Huge costume earrings
You know your barbarian costume NEEEEEDS these!

Gold

Silver

Sparkly
(You know you want to be a Soul Train dancer for Halloween) I have 2 pairs of these.

Peacock

:rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit::rabbit:

Claims from my shop:
Sent :package:
Received :smiley:

Pending=3
Total=6

I have claimed:
Tapestry- Dragon C -3 pts - due 9/20 :smiley::
Tapestry- Dragon B -3 pts and five HP badges - 1 pt- due 9/29 :grinning:
Tapestry - hand lettering book -2 pts - due 10/1 ::grinning:
Mollygoround- teacup sachets -1 point- due Oct 5 :smiley:
SusieOregon - 1 point- miniature piano - Due Oct 5 :smiley:
Gozer- mermaid notebook -2 points- due 10/9 :smiley:
Geekgirl- Washi tape Q, A, R (1 point), notecard sets G and H (1 point each)=3 points. Due 10/9 :smiley:
Irid3sc3nt- milk paint -3 points :smiley:
Gozer- choose your own magnets AB&D- 2 points due 10/24 :smiley:
Irid3sc3nt- metallic markers-1 point :smiley:
Geekgirl- copper/black art on cradle board- 1 pt.:smiley:

Sold Items
Folksy Animal labels - 1 pt - endymion due 9/21 :smiley:
Cupcake labels - 1 pt- Susieoregon due 9/23 :grinning:
Halloween Cat bookmark - 1 pt- susieoregon due 9/23 :grinning:
Chaos coordinator cross stitch - 3 pts- thanate due 9/23 :smiley:
Cupcake labels - 1 pt- geekgirl due 9/25 :smiley:
fishstix - infinity scarf - 2 pts, orange tea bookmark - 1pt, bat bookmark -1 pt- due 10/2 :smiley:
irid3scent - friendship labels 1 pt- due 10/2 :smiley:
Tapestry - 2 for 1pt - dragonscale bracelet, stamps mini cards - (1pt) due 10/7 :smiley:
Bluebird- triple necklace + heart cross stitch kit- 1 point due 10/9 :smiley:
Geekgirl- teal/galaxy swing basket- 2 points, vintage & B&W 1 mini cards - point (3 points total) due 10/9 :smiley:
Kayrun- Opalite pendant on cord, red TM patch- 1 point due 10/13 :smiley:
Endymion-Gray beaded brooch (1pt) Due 10/28 :smiley:
Bluebird-Unakite necklace (2 For 1) + Mini cross stitch kit (2 For 1) +iridescent flatbacks (free) = 1 point total Due Nov 3😃

Tapestry-Loaded charm bracelet (1pt), Merry Grim-mas cards (1pt) - total (2 pts) due 11/13 :smiley:
bluebird - Amethyst necklace + Glitter ring earrings = 1 point total due 11/14😃

image|462x499
image|473x500

7 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :christmas_tree:

Bluebird’s emporium is: CLOSED
Bird friendly, smoke free home

SUPPLIES :scissors: :paintbrush: :sewing_needle:

SOLD items :sparkles: :sparkles:

IMG595ctco2

IMG040pe

Key:
:owl: - shipped
:jack_o_lantern: - received
:coffin: - lost

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 9/18 - to irid3sc3nt: pumpkin earrings (1)
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 9/28 - to endymion - english robins TOL - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 9/29 - to Lynx - Bright Birds TOL (1) + Custom TOL #s 8, 14, 15, 20, 24 (1) = 2 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 10/1 - to susieoregon - English Robins TOL - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 10/7 - to Tapestry - Tweets of Love notecards - English Robins - 1pt
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 10/8 - to geekgirl - 2 sets of custom TOL cards - 2 points total
:jack_o_lantern: send by 10/8 - to MollyGoRound-CustomTOLcards(1pt) + PearlWhiteEarrings(1pt) = Total: 2 Points
:jack_o_lantern: send by Oct 9 - to kayrun = Customized Tweets of Love notecards - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: send by 10/20 - to thanate: 5 English Robins TOL (1pt) + 2 sets custom TOL (2pts)=3pts
:jack_o_lantern: send by Nov 1 - to gozer - Pumpkin Earrings = 1 pt
:jack_o_lantern: send by Nov 9 - to gozer -Tree ornament - 3 points
:jack_o_lantern: Send by 11/13 - to tapestry - Mostly owls TOL card set - 1pt

CLAIMS MADE BY ME

:jack_o_lantern: Send by Sept 18 - from Tapestry - 5 HP buttons - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Sept 21 - From Geekgirl - note card set 7 - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Sept 28 - From MollyGoRound – Fabric Pumpkin - Red - 1 point
:coffin: Send by October 6 - from susieoregon - 4mm glass cube beads - 1 point for all lost
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Oct 9 - from Geekgirl - Card set A (1 point) + Card set E (1 point) = 2 points total
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Oct 9 - Kayrun to bluebird - crochet chick kit - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Oct 9 - Bunny1kenobi to bluebird - Triple Necklace + Heart cross stitch kit = 1 point total
:jack_o_lantern: : Send by Oct11 - Tapestry to Bluebird - 4 for 1 point supplies - 1 point total
:jack_o_lantern: : Send by Oct 17 - from geekgirl - Small Gelli print book(1) + Cards B(1) + Cards C(1) = 3 points total
:jack_o_lantern: : Send by Oct 24 - geekgirl to bluebird - Large Crochet Pumpkin - 2 points
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Oct 24 - lynx to bluebird - Scrunchie Top Middle - 1 point
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Nov 3 - from Bunny1kenobi - necklace + Mini cross stitch kit= 1 point total
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Nov 9 - from fishstix43 - White/silver suncatcher (1) + Red/Gold Suncatcher (1) = 2 points total
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Nov 9 - Tapestry to Bluebird - 4 for 1 point supplies - 1pt total
:jack_o_lantern: Send by Nov 14 - bunny1kenobi to bluebird - Amethyst necklace + Glitter ring earrings = 1 point total

Pending: 0
Total:5

5 Likes

Thanate’s Things is CLOSED

All items are smoke-free but may include traces of cat fur, ships from MD.

earthenware pendants/beads:
Row A: 2 pts each
Rows B-D: 1 pt each
claim as letter (row) & number (column) eg A2 or C5

Claimed=A1, A2, D1

Porcelain pendants/focal beads:
1pt each, claim as claim as letter (row) & number (column) eg E2 or G5

Mini altars/shelves, stoneware:

Table top: 3 pts each, claim as Crypt or Wavy

wall-mount: Shelves–3pts, Tiny A (top, 1" deep)–2 pts, Tiny B (bottom, 3/4" wall)–2pts

(here they all are together, if you want size comparison)

Tiny bowls:
Claim by row & column (eg B4, C2)
2 pts each except column 6, which are 1 pt each

Claimed- A5, C3, C5, B4, B5, D4

Lettuce Dishes!! Small are ~the same size as the others, larger ones are just under 4” in diameter. 2 pts each, claim as “large” or “small.” (1 large remaining)

Different lighting, clicky to enlarge:

Sold items here:

Claimed from my shop:
Send by 9/19
to fishstix43: pendant A2- 2 pts + Mini altar- Crypt- 3pts = 5pts :package: 9/14
to tapestry: tiny bowls C3 + B5 = 4 pts :package: 9/14
to endymion: pendant A1 + tiny bowl B4 = 4 pts :package: 9/16
10/2 to tapestry: Tiny bowls A5 & C5 = 4pts :package: 9/30
10/2 to irid3sc3nt: Tiny bowl D4 = 2pts :package: 9/30
10/12 to irid3scent: pendant D1 = 1pt :package: 10/13
11/11 to geekgirl: large lettuce dish = 2pts :package: 11/10
11/13 to irid3sc3nt: large lettuce dish = 2pts :package: 11/10

Claims made by me:
send by Sept 18–tapestry-- gold dragon, 3 pts
send by Sept 21- endymion-- Jewelry dangles (all!)-3pts & Red tin butterfly- 3pts , total=6pts
due 9/23- Bunny1kenobi-- Chaos Coordinator cross stitch 3pts
send by Oct 6- geekgirl-- small crochet pumpkin (1pt), washi tapes B, F, I, K, O, & S (2pts) = 3 pts total
due Oct 8- kayrun-- Franklin Habit book = 1pt

due 10/20- bluebird-- 5 English Robins TOL (1pt) + 2 sets custom TOL (2pts)=3pts
due 10/26- Gozer-- magnet set H, I, & N (2pts) + Cat zip pouch, aquarium (2pts)=4pts
due 11/17- Lynx-- handmade card #4, 1 pt

pending: 0
(current + pending=5)

7 Likes

Gozers Goodies

CLOSED
All items come from a heavily cat-haired home in VA. Let me know if you have any questions. I won’t be doing customs until after Oct 15th.

Boo Notebbok - 2 pts.
Notebook has a hard cover and thick, quality pages. Hand-painted with acrylics and Posca Pens.
Boo Notebook

Qulited B&W Cat Mug Rugs - 2 pts.
Set of two

Quilted Cat Mug Rugs.
Set of two for 2 pts OR Set of four for 3 pts

Halloween Magnets - 3 for 2 pts.
Claim as Top Row or Bottom (SOLD) Row

Christmas Magnets -3 for 2 pts.
Claim as Top, Middle, or Bottom (sold) Row.

Create Your Own Set Magnets - 3 for 2 pts
Claim by letter or number BELOW the magnet.
Sold: A, B, C, D, E, G, H, I, L, N, O, Q, S, X, 2, 6, 9, 12

Harry Potter Book Ornament - 2 pts

Cat Zip Pouches - 2 pts
Claim as Aquarium(Sold), Crosshatch (Sold), Batik (Sold), or Cupcakery.

:maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:
Sold Items
Top Halloween Magnets
Bottom Halloween Magnets
Hey Kitty 1Hey Kitty 2Mermaid notebook 2

Claims from my shop:
Sent = :fallen_leaf:
Received = :jack_o_lantern:

Due Sept 18
Tapestry - small skull notebook = 2pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Sept 19
geekgirl - small notebook cat = 2pts :fallen_leaf:
Due Sept 20
Tapestry - Top Halloween Fridge magnets = 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Sept 20
susieoregon - bottom Halloween Fridge magnets = 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Oct 4
susieoregon - Tough Cat Notebook = 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Oct 9
Bunny1kenobi = mermaid notebook - 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 10
SusieOregon - Monster Mouth Pouches Yellow & Teal = 4 pts. :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 10
Tapestry - 2 Ewok Felties = 4 pts. :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 23
Geekgirl - Patchwork Black Cat Mug Rugs - 3 pts :fallen_leaf:
Geekgirl - Halloween Magnets - 3 for 2 pts. :fallen_leaf:
Tapestry - Christmas Magnets -3 for 2 pts. :fallen_leaf:
Bunny1kenobi - magnets A, B, D - 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 25
Endymion - Batik zip pouch - 2 pt :fallen_leaf:
Due Oct 26
Thanate - Cat Zip Aquarium + Magnets H, I, N = 4 pts :fallen_leaf:
Due Oct 27
geekgirl - Magnets 2, 9, 12, E, S, Q = 4 pts :fallen_leaf:
Due Oct 28
Lynx - Magnets G, L, 6 = 2 pts :fallen_leaf:
Due Nov 1
Susieoregon - Crosshatch cat pouch = 2 pts
Due Nov 2
Irid3s3nt - patchwork ghost coasters = 3pts
Due Nov 13
Tapestry - Magnets C,O, and X = 2 pts

Claims by me:
Send by Sept 18
SusieOregon - 2 mushrooms = 2pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Sept 20
Geekgirl - pink/green mixed media = 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Sept 20
Tapestry - Custom Polyclay Cat Ornaments - 1pt** :jack_o_lantern:
Due Sept 28
SusieOregon - Witch Hat A = 1 pt :jack_o_lantern:
SusieOregon - 2 Skull Pot holders = 3 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Oct 5
SusieOregon - 2 Halloween Bowl Cozies = 2 pts :jack_o_lantern:
Due Oct 9
irid3s3nt - Pitt Pens = 4 pts :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 17
Lynx - stamped bracelet (1) :jack_o_lantern:-
endymion - paper automata B (1) :jack_o_lantern:-
geekgirl - gelliprint grab bag (1)
susieoregon - witch hat C (1) :jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 20
Tapestry - desk snail (1):jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 25
geekgril to gozer - Notecard set A & F = 2 pts:jack_o_lantern:-
Due Oct 23
Irid3sc3nt to gozer - wash cloths -2 pts
Irid3sc3nt to gozer - Clear Stamps - 1 pt
Due Oct 26
Tapestry - Baby Dragons with packing crate F - 3pts
Due Oct 26
SusieOregon - Mushrooms = 2pts
Due Oct 26
endymion - Wrist Wraps (2 pts each) - Purple Stars
Due Nov 1
SusieOregon – Hat w Pom pom = 1 pt
Fishstix – purple gray hat = 1 pt
Bluebird – Pumpkin Earrings = 1 pt
Geekgirl - Small Pumpkin, Note cards Set H, Note cards Set J = 3 pts
Lynx - Floral note cards #1 = 2 pts
Bluebird - Tree ornament - 3 points
Geekgirl - Card sets D & H = 2pts
Due
MollyGoRound - two sets of lavender satchels = 2 pts

Pending=2
Total=5

7 Likes

Geekgirl’s Gallery

CLOSED

Memory Wire Bracelet #1 - 1 point

Memory Wire Bracelet #2 - 1 point

Memory Wire Bracelet #3 - 1 point

9”x12” mixed media art - 2 points

Mini 3”x3” golden C assemblage.
1 point
Choose an option:

• magnets on the back
  • small black easel (5” tall)

Mini 3”x3” silver assemblage. 1 point
Choose an option:

• magnets on the back

4”x4” purple/blue mixed media on cradle board
1 points

5”x7” pastel mixed media on cradle board
1 points

5”x7”green mixed media on cradle board
1 points

6”x6” mixed media on cradle board
1 points

Note cards 1 point per set of 4

Set E

Set G

Set K

Gelli Prints

Gelli Print Grab bag for 1 point 15 sheets of random gelli prints. sizes will range from 4x6 to 11.5x8.5. paper types could include printer paper, 90lb card stick, book pages, bakery paper, rice paper.
Many available

Supplies

Yarn
2 skeins for 1 point

Red Silk Bamboo - 2 available

Washi Tape

• 3 rolls for 1 point

Claims from my shop:
Sent = :mailbox:
Received = :gift:

due Sept 18
Tapestry
Set 3 :mailbox: :gift:

Set 5 :mailbox:

endymion :mailbox: :gift:
6”x6” orange mixed media on cradle board :mailbox:
2 points

due Sept 20
gozer
6”x6” pink/green mixed media on cradle board
2 points

Due sept 21
Bluebird

Set 7

Due sept 22
Kay run

Mini 2”x4” copper flower assemblage.
1 point
Choose an option:

• magnets on the back

Set 8

Due 9/25
Tapestry
Set 6

WAshi D,E,T

due 10/4
Endymion
Set 1

due 10/6
thanate
small Crochet Pumpkin - 1 point

washi tapes B, F, I, K, O, & S (2pts) = 3 pts total

Due 10/8
Tapestry

Set B

Set C

Set D

Due 10/9
bluebird
Set A

Set E

due 10/9 bunny1kenobi
Set G

Set H

washi QAR
gozer - gelli print grab bag
Send by 10/17
geekgirl to susieoregon - Sugarbush Glaze Yarn (all 3 skeins) - + Red Silk Bamboo Yarn (1 skein) = 2 pts & Note cards (Set I) - 1 point = 3 points total
Set I

Red Silk Bamboo - 1

Sugarbush Glaze - 3

Send by Oct 17
geekgirl to bluebird - Small Gelli print book - (1) + Card Set B - (1) + Card Set C - (1) = 3 points total
Set B

Set C

Small Gelli print book - 1 point

send by Oct 24 to bluebird
Large Crochet Pumpkin - 2 points

Send by Oct 24 to gozer
Set A

Set F

Gozer
Small Pumpkin - 1 point

Set H

Set J

Set D

kayrun
4”x4” green mixed media on cradle board
1 points

Claims by me:
Notebook by gozer - 2 points
endymion Paper Automata A for 1 point
iridescent - washclothes, posca pens, 3 points
bunny - cupcake mailing labels - 1 point
AuFish - Tea Wallet 1 point each.
Purple and bronze Memory Wire Suncatchers 1 point each.
Cool Tone Patchwork Purse: 2 points
Uncut sewing patterns 2/1
V8747 and S9208
susieoregon Scarf with tassels - 2 points
60” long without tassels. Acrylic yarn.
2 sets cards from bluebird
bunny1kenobi- Galaxy/Teal Reversible Swing Basket 2 points
Mini cards sets - 1 point
Vintage and B&W1
Tapestry - 2 cat ornaments 2 points
gozer - 2 cat pouches, 3 magnet set
due 10/23
endymion to geekgirl
Wrist Wraps (2 pts each)
Magnetic ATC frames (1 pt) 6-pack, side-loading, condition = used
due 10/27 - gozer
Create Your Own Set Magnets - 3 for 2 pts
E, 2, 12, 9, S, Q

*Pending=2
*Total=5

8 Likes

kayrun’s knitting space ~~~~ CLOSED for the season!
feel free to ask for any measurements!

bandana cowl = 2 points
measurements available on request
knit by me from an acrylic/wool blend (machine wash gentle & cool dry or lay flat)

gray hat = 1 point
handknit by me from mystery yarn, probably wool, so hand wash cold & dry flat
measurements on request

little bird = 1 point
This is a custom item, and we can discuss yarn colors. I should have every color of the rainbow in stash, plus a few neutrals, just ask.
pattern = Ravelry: Bluebird of Happiness pattern by Sara Elizabeth Kellner

snowflake = 2 for 1 pt
approx. 3.5" at widest part
(sample – will make to order from wool roving, and of course ends will be tucked in)

mittens = 1 point
these have been lingering as a UFO (unfinished object) for awhile, and I made a couple of mistakes on them, so letting them go for cheap.
I am almost positive I used superwash wool.
green-blue shade hard to capture on phone

knitted navy balaclava = 2 points
acrylic yarn

shawl = 3̶ p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶, NOW 2 points
mainly wool, but the final section is a blend of wool/cotton/linen/silk
kite-shaped

here is the shape from the designer’s page:
shawl

and here’s a couple of my photos (I will take a better one in daylight)

spooky eyeballs = 3 for 1 point
(I rec’d these either in a STS way back, or maybe on Ravelry…never did anything with them, so figured I should pass the spookiness along)

heart applique & gift card holder = 1 pt for the pair
made by me (probably acrylic yarn)

washcloths (custom) = 1 point each
cotton or cotton/acrylic blend, we can discuss colors & designs
example of a pair I made for STS last year:

colorful scarf = 2 points now 1 point
approx 44 inches long & 4.5 inches wide…superwash wool, should be fine to machine wash gentle & tumble dry low (prob want to wash alone at first, just in case dye runs a bit)

progress photo

Zig Zag bag = 2 points NOW 1 pt
cotton blend
(Ravelry: kayrun's Zig zag bag) =
![image|375x500,(upload://gGo3u9uNILixUapJqwqBRhsgVdu.jpeg)

little ghost = 1 point (one in pic is sold, but could make another as a custom claim)
acrylic yarn
Ravelry: kayrun's Ghostie)

upon request:
leaves or pumpkins = 2 for 1 pt

other leaf shapes:
(Ravelry: kayrun's Pumpkintervention)

free with a claim =
[Ravelry: kayrun’s Face scrubbies]

SUPPLIES:
rectangle canister & small box = 1 pt for the set
For those of you who like to alter containers

CLAIMED stamps = very gently used, maybe once? = 2 for 1 pt
(claim as Robot, Button, Mushroom, or Jack)

CLAIMED sprockets, 1 pt

CLAIMED set of 10 wooden crochet hooks = 1 point for the set

mystery red yarn = 1 point
fingering weight, I believe

Wool Ease Tonal = 1 point
chunky weight, acrylic/wool

Filatura yarn = set of 4 for 2 points
acrylic wool blend

Merino/cashmere yarn = set of 3 for 1 point
blend of merino/nylon/cashmere

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
claims made by me:
geekgirl to kayrun - Mini 2”x4” copper flower assemblage (1 pt) + note cards set 8 (1 pt) = 2 pts
Tapestry to kayrun = baby dragon w/crate = 3 pt
MollyGoRound to kayrun = orange pumpkin (1 pt)
Lynx to kayrun = Cardinal cards = 2 pt
susieoregon to kayrun = gnome towel = 4 pt
Tapestry to kayrun = Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies - 2pts
bluebird to kayrun = Customized Tweets of Love notecards - 1 point per set
@irid3sc3nt to kayrun = Halloween gelli cards (2 for 1pt)
Bunny1kenobi to kayrun = TM Patch & Opalite pendant on cord @2/1 pt = 1 pt total
Lynx to kayrun = scrunchie @ 1 pt
Tapestry to kayrun = A Little Bird Told Me ornament - 1pt + custom snail @ 1 pt = 2 pts
geekgirl to kayrun = 4”x4” green mixed media on cradle board (1 point)
iri to kayrun = Halloween gelli cards (2 for 1 pt)
Tapestry to kayrun = Patchwork Heart Ornaments - 1pt each
iri to kayrun = custom boro/sashiko kit for kayrun! (2 pts)
geekgirl to kayrun = Memory Wire Bracelet #2 - 1 point

claims from my shop:
to endymion = leaves & pumpkins = 2 pts total (sent)
to Tapestry = crop top = 3 pts (sent)
to MollyGoRound = alpaca cowl & ghost = 3 pts (sent)
to Tapestry = cowlette (2) & dishtowel (1) = 3 pts (sent)
to thanate- Franklin Habit book = 1pt (sent)
to bluebird = crochet chick kit = 1 pt (sent)
to irid3sc3nt: two snowflakes (1) & two more (1) = 2 pt total (sent)
to geekgirl: baby blanket = 3 pts (sent)
to Tapestry: dish scrubbies & pen/eraser set = 2 pts (sent)
to Tapestry - little bird (1pt) (red w/black eye) (sent)
to geekgirl = Sprockets = 1 pt; stamps = claim all 4 for 2 points; set of 10 wooden crochet hooks = 1 point for the set = 4 points (sent)
to iri = 2 snowflakes = 1 pt total

point tally: current 4/ pending 1/ total = 5
original loan = 5
claimed by me /-/ geekgirl (2) & Tapestry (3) & MollyGoRound (1) & Lynx (2) & susieoregon (4) & Tapestry (2) & bluebird (1) & iridescent (1) & Bunny1kenobi (1) & Lynx (1) & Tapestry (2) & geekgirl(1) & iri (1) & Tapestry (1) & iri (2) & geekgirl (1)

claimed from me /+/ endymion (2) & Tapestry (3) & MollyGoRound (3) & Tapestry (3) & thanate (1) & bluebird (1) & iridescent (2) & geekgirl (3) & Tapestry (2) & Tapestry (1) & geekgirl (4) & iri (1)

SOLD items:

4 Likes

MGR’s Shop ~ OPEN :smile:
All crafted items made by me (except vintage items) in a smoke free but cat friendly house.

12" Fabric Covered Embroidery Hoop ~ 2 Points
Liberty of London Fabric; vintage wooden hoop with just the outer ring covered. Great for wall decor or using for embroidery.

Hexie Applique Canvas Tote - 2 Points
Hexies paper pieced and hand sewn; natural cotton batting; machine top stitched.

9.5 x 5.5" Oval Fabric Covered Embroidery Hoop - 1 Point
Vintage wooden hoop with just the outer ring covered. Great for wall decor or using for embroidery.

Fabric Pumpkins ~ 1 Point each
Made from cotton, ‘stems’ are white flannel. Cute for fall! Claim as Teal Pumpkin or Multi-Floral Pumpkin. (Orange and red pumpkin sold)

~Custom Options~

**Lavender Sachets - 2 for 1 point
Approximately 3.75" square, filled with lavender buds and additional lavender essential oil (skin safe, Lavender 40/42 from Brambleberry) as well as rice; the rice adsorbs the lavender oil and releases it over time, resulting in a long lasting fragrance. Choose from the fabrics below; mention number when claiming. You can mix and match any fabrics when claiming.

Hexie Flower Ornament ~ please contact me before claiming! 2 Points
You choose the fabric! I have lots of options (I can also recreate the option pictured).
Please message me before claiming!

---- Supplies-----
2 for 1 point

Yellow vintage trim
2" x 2 yards 12 inches

Thick, soft cotton vintage trim
1.25" x 36"

White lace flowers vintage trim
2" x 2 yards (6 sets available)

Vintage crocheted and stiffened juice glass/votive cover (Yellow)

Vintage Quilt Block

SOLD
Vintage feedsack; blue flowers

Vintage Simplicity Pattern

Orange pumpkin

Red pumpkin

Vintage Trim; over 7 yard piece

Pink Juice Cover

Lavender Sachets -
Approximately 3.75" square, filled with lavender buds and additional lavender essential oil (skin safe, Lavender 40/42 from Brambleberry) as well as rice; the rice adsorbs the lavender oil and releases it over time, resulting in a long lasting fragrance.

Patchwork Pillow - 3 Points
Dimensions: 19 x 13
I will send unstuffed; backing is white cotton and envelope design which allows for changing of filling or pillow form.

Claims from my shop
Send by 9/25
Mollygoround to Tapestry
vintage feedsack & vintage sewing pattern (2 for 1pt)
total = 1pt

Send by 9/25
MollyGoRound to kayrun
orange pumpkin (1 pt)

MollyGoRound to susieoregon
Vintage Trim & Juice Jar cover (Pink) - (1 pt)

Mollygoround to Endymion by 9/28
Lavender sachets (animals) (1 pt)
Hexie ornament (2pts)

Send by Sept 28
MollyGoRound to bluebird – Fabric Pumpkin - Red - 1 point

Send by 10/2
MollyGoRound to irid3sc3nt: leaves lavender sachets 2 for (1)

Send by 10/5
MollyGoRound to Bunny1Kenobi
2 teacups = 1 point

Send by 10/11
MGR to iri
Pillow Cover (3 points)

Send by Nov 16

MGR to gozer
Lavender Sachets - 2 fabric #2, 2 fabric #8 (2 points)

Total Points = 2pts

Claims made by me
Send by 9/23
kayrun to MollyGoround -
alpaca cowl (2)
little ghost (1)
Total: (3)

Send by 9/28
Tapestry to MollyGoRound - 2 Custom Cat Ornaments (2)

Send by 10/2
Susieoregon to Mollygoround
Flower bookmark - cream (1)
Crocheted gnome ornament (2)
= 3 points total

Send by 10/8
bluebird to MollyGoRound
Customized TOL cards (3 #8’s and 2 #14’s, all different colors your choice) - 1 point
Pearl White Earrings - 1 point
=Total: 2 Points

Send by 10/12
Iri to MGR - Custom mushroom stamp (1)

Send by 10/29
Susieoregon to MollyGoRound
Flower bookmarks - both for 1 point (1)
6 red napkin holders - 1 point (1)
=Total 2 points

Pending: 2
Total: 6

5 Likes