Use it or lose it! A sharing and caring gift-along

I got two English magazines from @Renstar, for cutting out words for my ‘found words art’.
Since Brexit, customs in the EU are randomly making it hard to receive packages from the UK, so it took us about 2 months, five e-mails to customs from me, one returned package to Renstar and one resend, but now I’ve finally got them.
Thanks again!

11 Likes

So glad they finally arrived!! Yes customs is definitely booked right now. :smiling_imp:
At least this time it only took one week!!
:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Yeesh-- glad they finally made it!!

3 Likes

This has arrived - Thanks very much :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello generous, lovely, sharing-and-caring folks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. A bit of house keeping here; would y’all kindly review your list posts & update as needed?
Let me know if you aren’t linked here & want to be added, or if you’d like to be removed or put on pause for a time.

1 list @Magpie
2 list @Bunny1kenobi
3 list @artsycandice
4 list @Reinikka
5 list @AIMR
6 list @susieoregon
7 list @thanate
8 list @Lynx
9 list @LuckyXIIICreations
10 list @Immaculata
11 list @calluna
12 list @PrincessP
13 list @madebyBeaG
14 list @kittykill
15 list @Renstar
16 list @poetrylover828
17 list @TheMistressT
18 list @aspenwall
19 list @audity
20 list @endymion
21 list @Smmarrt
22 list @Harlan
23 list @gozer
24 list @jellybean
25 list @Camelama
26 list @AntBee
27 list @lady4feet
28 list @fishstix43
29 list @Edel
30 list @LadybugsAndBees
31 list @MistressJennie
32 list @Bugaboo
33 list @photojenn
34 list @meowari
35 list @Reese52
36 list @grabacoffee
37 list @mellybelly81

5 Likes

I kinda put myself on pause a few weeks ago :sweat_smile: I’m here, but slow at sharing through the mail at the moment… :stuck_out_tongue: You can put me on an official pause if you want but I do have a disclaimer in my list post :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My list is still active and up to date, but I haven’t had any takers in months.
So I am considering removing it, because, what’s the point?

2 Likes

I pulled everything off my list; it has all been claimed OR is now packed away for moving.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any claims for months either but that’s totally ok with me. The stash is not going anywhere, I dip into it whenever I want something so I’m ok to leave it available for others to do the same. You never know when you’ll need that bit of some supply in a particular shade!
My personal intention is not really to destash my collection into someone else’s collection, it’s just there to help out if you don’t want to add a whole skein, bundle, package of something to your stash when you only need a little bit. Happy to help!

That said, anybody got random steampunk items to send our way? @Pigeon & I are working on a costume!

5 Likes

My list is up to date but I should probably do another look through my supplies and add to it.

Speaking of claims, I could use some charms, bits and bobs, and some eyelets for a fodder school project I’m doing. goes off to peruse lists

2 Likes

What kind of charms?

1 Like

I was thinking animals (owls, cats, otters, birds, etc) and/or craft/sewing related.

2 Likes

I’ll seewhat I’ve got! I know I have grommets

2 Likes

My list is up to date. There are unclaimed items, but not only are they still available, I know where they are!

6 Likes

I keep meaning to take away the drop down option from mine, but it’s still available. I haven’t had claims from here, but I have been slowly and surely sending some of my stuffing stash to @roler! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All of my items are still available. I’ll be going through my crafts over the next couple of months and may be adding some things. I appreciate all the items you guys have sent me!

5 Likes

Does anyone want any finished items? I am going through all the shawls, hats, scarves, etc. that I have made…it really is too warm here to wear them much so I am thinning down…whatever is not claimed, I will donate to a shelter up North in PA…most people here do not wear hats even in “winter”…it only gets to about 40 degrees for a day or so…I can check out to see what I have if anyone is interested…

9 Likes

Will you be adding specific items in your list post?

1 Like

If anyone shows any interest, I can take pictures of specific items…I just don’t want to post them if there is no interest. I can also check for specific requests if anybody has any…mind you, I have three complete bins of items and also stuff in my dressers…

Like this one…never worn, seed stitch knit…I was going to see if you would like this one…there are a few mistakes, but when worn, no one would know…

22 Likes

The stuffing sure is appreciated!!! <3 <3

3 Likes